JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 123
言語
並び替え

Excellent & Effective!

Reviewer2458292により 11 03, 2007 に掲載

I work as a health practitioner, and this product is excellent for male 40+. With so many products out there, I test a lot of supplements for guys and this one comes up the winner 9 times out of 10. The 2 key ingredients for prostate health are stinging nettle and pygeum bark. This formula has both plus other vit-min for guys who don't like to take a lot of pills. Plus, Doctor's best is a great company, their formulations often beat out products in my experience.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Surprisingly better than expected

Reviewer2622274により 8 10, 2011 に掲載

The only Prostate suppliment I had taken in the past is one that advertises heavily on radio. After about a year of use I did not feel the small gains in performance were worth the continued use. I shopped around and found several choices here at iHerb. I chose Doctors Best for it's unique combination of ingredients. After the first week of use I noticed improvement. I haven't finished the first bottle yet, but just 3 weeks of use and I am sleeping better and everything is working better than in 3 years. So I am more than happy with this product and recommend it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Prostrate

Reviewer1703550により 9 14, 2009 に掲載

These helped with a dripping problem. I can hold better and need go less frequently.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличная штука

Reviewer1947816により 12 02, 2011 に掲載

Мне 30 лет, делаем с женой искусственную инсеминацию, так после месяца приема это штуки, даже врачи сказали, качество материала(спермы) превосходное. Ждем что все будет хорошо :)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best.

Reviewer2061081により 4 10, 2012 に掲載

I've tried over a dozen different brands of prostate formulas and this has given me the best results by far. Not only has it lessened urination frequencies dramatically, but it's also given me a good boost in the libido department. I can't say enough good things about this formula after all of the experimentation I went through.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

So far so good!!!

Reviewer3349772により 1 18, 2008 に掲載

My husband has been using this for about 6 yrs - being over 50 - so far so good!!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not noticing any real results

Reviewer3054770により 8 19, 2010 に掲載

After 3-4 weeks, not seeing any real change as we had with another formula.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very Good Product

Reviewer2556799により 7 19, 2011 に掲載

At 64 I've had a enlarged prostate for probably 10-15 years, gradually producing more side effects. Mainly having to relieve myself more often and more urgent episodes. I've tried many natural based products with no real results. "Doctors Best Prostate Formula" works really well. I used to be up 3-4 times a night and many running to the john urgent calls during the day. Now I may have to get up once but I usually can sleep through the night.I also use "Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol" with the "DB Prostate", though I'm not sure I need to take it at all, the jury is still out.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличный препарат от простатита и самое главное-- уменьшает размеры аденомы!!!!

4914955016347030237により 12 14, 2016 に掲載

Я продаю этот продукт в Украине уже несколько месяцев. И по реальным отзывам своих покупателей скажу что препарат действительно рабочий. Был даже случай, что врач из городской больницы не поверил результатам повторного узи моего клиента, которому он ранее рекомендовал срочно ложиться на операцию по удалению аденомы. Аденома действительно уменьшилась в размерах и перестала беспокоить после применения этого продукта. Мой клиент пропил курс в 2 месяца. Только поэтому рекомендую. Хотя конечно все индивидуально. Все просят что бы нажимали Yes, для чего я до сих пор не разобрался, но попрошу на всякий случай и я. Прошу Вас нажмите на эту YES.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Реально работает

4847823291124092961により 10 12, 2016 に掲載

Приобретала отцу, которому 75 лет. Через месяц он сказал, что позывы сократились в 2 раза, и что надо заказывать еще. Вот и заказала.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 123

1 2 3 4 5