JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 11
言語
並び替え

What is helpful to one, may not be to the other

Reviewer1175039により 11 28, 2011 に掲載

I have diabetes and an old diagnosis of sciatica (which does not improve with age). I sought pain relief and, after taking 300 mg. of Benfotiamine bid for 10 days, I do see improvement. My wife only has sciatica and noticed no change in that condition, but an increased strong change in the odor of her urine. She stopped taking the supplement, and her urine has slowly returned to normal. We assume her body could not utilize Benfotiamine.

Works for me!

4690470370532291556により 6 16, 2016 に掲載

I am a diabetic and this product was recommended by my doctor as a non-prescription method of controlling foot pain. I do not take insulin and my sugars are pretty well controlled with pills. I am currently using 900 mg, taken in the evening. I could tell the difference when I did not take the Benfotiamine for 2 days last week. This product works for me at this time.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great for my peripheral neuropathy

bjreviewsにより 5 29, 2015 に掲載

notable reduction in numb hands when I wake

Highly energizing

danarmにより 1 30, 2015 に掲載

I recommend this. When I feel tired I take one in the morning and the work day goes by easily because I no longer feel tired

Joint Pain

4842599767482611084により 10 13, 2013 に掲載

This may or may not be all that is helping, but I seem to have less pain now and I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks. I will continue if the results continue.

Great product

Reviewer1983543により 1 04, 2012 に掲載

Very happy with this - easy way to get benfotiamine (which is so much better for my body than thiamine)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

5154170390377322146により 5 12, 2015 に掲載

Went back on to this product after loosing a lot of weight.It works in with magnesium etc.Normal thimin eB1 doesn't always help people so this is a good alternaive

prediabetes.

Reviewer1587782により 12 11, 2016 に掲載

I am taking this for prediabetes. I take my next 3 month sugar tests in March. Hopefully it drops the alc. I also take mulberry and benfotiamine and cinnulin.

Meh, me think not...

4623992113022220729により 3 27, 2016 に掲載

I never reviewed this product. This is my first review of all the products that I have bought from this company. The only thing this product did was take away the "pins and needles pain" from my feet for a short time. I stopped taking them after three months when I no longer needed them and started another product for prevention.

good good good :)

5599374347208132051により 11 21, 2014 に掲載

I using the Benfortiamine for dental is Really Really Really very good :) Thank you for iHerb =)

1-10 件/合計 11