JA

言語
並び替え

Absolutely a Life Saver!

Reviewer1681024により 10 20, 2012 に掲載

I have a condition where I have difficulties processing Thiamin. I must therefore take pharmacological doses of Thiamin in order to prevent lethal lactic acidosis as well as other symptoms associated with the wet and dry forms of beriberi. I am also extraordinarily sensitive to excipients and the active compounds in supplements. I love the fact that many of Country Life's products are gluten free and GMC certified. These quality product attributes are absolutely essential to me. Because I am highly sensitive to things that are consumed, the fact that I can take this supplement without a reaction is a testament to Country Life's high quality standards (of note: I am the proverbial canary in the coal mine). I can take many tablets of this product every day without a deleterious reaction. I've been doing it for months (under a doctor's supervision)! Thank you Country Life! NOTE: Am looking forward to the day when manufacturers such as Country Life and Bluebonnet offer certified soy free products!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Prefer Solgar - much smaller caps so not as much filler, hypoallergenic

Health-Is-Wealthにより 11 26, 2014 に掲載

Based on another review, I was hopeful these would be good. In fact, they are as large as Now Foods brand tabs and no more magical/hypoallergenic than Now/Solgar. I personally prefer Solgar B1 caps - same mg, but tiny capsules, so not as much filler, definitely hypoallergenic and effective. The difference in size is not insignificant, especially when you consider that Solgar caps are not as compressed as these tabs. Why so much filler? If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

country life b1

4945672219878736095により 1 13, 2015 に掲載

Great product!

효과 굿~!!

Reviewer3168215により 7 28, 2013 に掲載

동생이 먹고 있는데요, 부드럽고 튼튼한 머리카락이 올라오고 있다는 걸 만져보고 알 수 있었습니다. 다음엔 제꺼도 같이 주문해야겠어요.

탄수화물대사에 좋다고해서 샀어요

5254573790267753559により 6 18, 2014 に掲載

원래 꾸준히 먹고 있었는데 한국꺼는 찾기도 힘들고 해서 그냥 아이허브에서 샀어여 효과는 좋은듯 !!! 역시 다이어트의 친구 티아민!!

1-5 件/合計 5