JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 25
言語
並び替え

Магний + кремний

5548039508913481600により 3 04, 2016 に掲載

Препарат магния понравился +тут присутствует кремний.Из минусов то,что в составе есть оксид магния,но таких проблем как диарея при употреблении не было.Для заказа все же советую цитрат, малат, глицинат магния,т.к. эти формулы лучше всего усваиваются.Так же при употреблении больших доз магния делайте биохимию крови и следите за кальцием,т.к. магний и кальций металлы антагонисты.Молочные продукты препятствуют усвоению пищевых добавок магния.Если мой отзыв был полезен вам нажмите Yes.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good combo

Reviewer1487592により 1 02, 2010 に掲載

I really like this product. Its a good pair for healthy muscles. I take before bed to help relax my muscles and help strengthen my ligaments.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great product, no stomach upset

Reviewer3031103により 1 11, 2009 に掲載

Most magnesium gives me bad cramps. This has no side effects and is a well-formulated blend of several types of high-absorption magnesium.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Magnesium

Reviewer2843649により 5 07, 2009 に掲載

This helps me to quiet myself and sleep better.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

we ALL need more magnesium...

alloriginalにより 5 22, 2013 に掲載

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best chaice I could find.

Reviewer2480040により 6 29, 2008 に掲載

I compared a bunch of the Mag cap available but this was the most balanced and complex I could find.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

relaxing

MikeMemberにより 8 17, 2009 に掲載

resting better with these

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

country life magnesium with silica

Reviewer2399456により 2 09, 2009 に掲載

i love this product. great for headaches, bone density, muscle pain, heart.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love this product

Reviewer2065499により 3 12, 2009 に掲載

Very happy with this product. I take one each night to help relieve constipation and it works. Love the price on iherb.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Неплохо

aka3ekaにより 11 19, 2013 に掲載

Покупала мужу, когда пил - плохого ничего не случилось, на самочувствии не отразилось. Когда отнесли врачу, та сказала, мол в такой форме магний хуже усваивается организмом, прописала другой. Так что, не понятно.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 25

1 2 3