JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 40
言語
並び替え

J. Gist

Reviewer1390661により 11 08, 2007 に掲載

Been using this product for about 6 yrs. It helps control my diabetes.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Country Life, BioChem, Glycemic Factors, 100 Tablets

Reviewer1275873により 4 08, 2008 に掲載

I've found this high quality product assists me in keeping blood glucose levels within normal limits. Iherb provides this at a great price with fast service and delivery.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Glycemic Factors

Reviewer1370457により 5 13, 2008 に掲載

Keeps blood sugar normal in healthy people. Great mix of proven vitamin/minerals/extracts. Similar ingredients to other products designed for the same purpose, but in my experience this is the most cost effective and beneficial product in this category.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

состав щедрый

5314735039859469212により 7 02, 2016 に掲載

Если почитать состав, то поразишься, насколько цедро в одну капсулу положено того, что в моно-препаратах стоит примерно столько же, но таких надо штук десять. И хром здесь в самом продвинутом соединении, и витамины, и носители, и травы. И стоит курс на 50 дней, как монопрепараты на 30.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Country Life/BioChem Glycemic Factors

Reviewer1574345により 7 10, 2008 に掲載

This is a must have for anyone with hypoglycemia. It works wonders in helping your body deal with the extra insulin that your pancreas produces.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for High Blood Sugar

Reviewer1720829により 11 03, 2007 に掲載

Anytime I eat something that turns into sugar, I take some of this and it works great!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

just be aware of chromium

5693393858454693635により 5 19, 2012 に掲載

As Ken Cook pointed out in his testimony, the federal National Toxicology Program states that hexavalent chromium in drinking water shows "clear evidence of carcinogenic activity" in laboratory animals, and increases the risk of gastrointestinal tumors.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

From CT

Reviewer1324878により 5 08, 2008 に掲載

Great product for my Type 1 diabetes control. I take 8 to 14 a day along with other diabetic herbs to control my Type 1 diabetes.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

diabetes

Reviewer3013276により 3 23, 2007 に掲載

I am happy with product. Has brougth my blood sugar down to acceptable level without going on insulin.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Still not sure

Reviewer1512018により 5 22, 2008 に掲載

I've been taking this supplements for about 2 weeks now. I don't feel a great difference in how I used to feel. but I can tell something is changing. I am a little more energtic. I know it can take a while, it took over 5 years to deteriorate my health, it is going to take more than two weeks to get better.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 40

1 2 3 4