JA
言語
並び替え

GenaSlim

Reviewer3031535により 11 17, 2006 に掲載

When I started taking this product I was very surprise. I never got hungery. I eat out of stress. It just stoped. I no longer wanted to eat. I had to make myself eat. This Is A Great Product. Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Excellent product

Reviewer1357483により 1 16, 2008 に掲載

The best diet product I have tried, and also good for your health! Has stabilized my blood sugar level, and controlled sugar craving. Increase energy without the caffeine jitters.

It Works!

Reviewer2658898により 1 26, 2008 に掲載

This product really does curb my appetite and takes the edge off during the hours when I am hungry before dinner! I will continue to use it!

Working!

Reviewer2170702により 7 01, 2008 に掲載

Working fine for suppressing appetite in complex with another supplements. Helped me to lost 8 lb in 2 weeks.

Cravings

Reviewer2375311により 6 28, 2009 に掲載

I read about GenaSlim in a womens magazine recently. I have a lot of work relatd stress and many deadlines to meet. When I'm under stress I crave carbos and want to eat anything in sight. I was getting desperate and decided to order GenaSlim. I am so glad that I ordered it because taking it has made a BIG difference for me. I no long am craving sweets the way I use to, and now am able to make more nutrious choices.

Disappointing...

Reviewer3099688により 2 28, 2010 に掲載

Hmm.... very good reviews convinced us to try it however no noticeable results as yet.. Just finished the first of two bottles ordered and no change despite using even up to 4 times the dosage ( out of desperation to get it to work ). At this stage extremely disappointed.

Made me feel bad.

Reviewer2787072により 4 23, 2008 に掲載

This product made me feel bad, and didn't help curb my appetite as well as I hoped it would. I have hypothyroidism, and recently read that people with hypothyroidism should avoid products with any type of green, or white tea extracts in them. I suppose that is why I had this reaction to it. Someone else may fare well with this, but if you have a thyroid condition, I wouldn't recommend it.

GenaSlim Slimaluma

Reviewer1967815により 7 01, 2008 に掲載

I took this product for 3 days and experienced dizziness, nausea. I had to go home from work early because I felt so bad. It did nothing for curbing my appetite. Won't buy it again

country life genaslim slimaluma

Reviewer1865522により 6 22, 2009 に掲載

I saw this product suggested in a magazine which reported that it had been used in India for centuries with no ill effects. It is an appetite suppresant and it does work. The length of time of effectiveness is approx 6 hours and the bottle reccomends using it twice a day. I had no ill effects when I took it, and it does reduce hunger. I am always cautious when using unregulated preparations because - truly - they are a type of drug. Consequently I only used it once a day. It will help but the old exercise and nutritious food rule applies.

GenaSlim

Reviewer3274045により 7 16, 2010 に掲載

Read about this product for its possible benefit to help cellulite. Bought it, used it for 30 days. No change in cellulite(too soon) but it certainly decreases appetite without any side effects. Will definitly continue to use this product

1-10 件/合計 73