JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 14
言語
並び替え

This is the best vitamin!

debsplaceにより 7 24, 2008 に掲載

My doctor recommended these, I have been taking them for 6 months, I have lost 14 lbs and have made no other changes in my life style. There are now 3 other people I work with taking these. One girl quit smoking and she has lost 15lbs. I don't know why I lost weight taking these, maybe because of the energy I had, I honestly don't know. My fingernails grew better, my hair had more shine and I swear they made my "change of life" experience a lot easier. That was actually the reason the doctor gave them to me. I highly recommend these.

Country Life Vitamins

Reviewer1034398により 2 15, 2010 に掲載

These were recommended by my doctor and I have been taking them for about 3 yrs now. These are the best vitamins I have ever taken and quite frankly I am not big on vitamins, I always felt that if you ate right you don't need them. I was going thru menopause when he recommened them and I noticed I lost weight (especially in my mid-section, felt better, had more energy and slept better while taking these. I can definately tell the difference if I stop taking them for a week or two.

Great Multivitamin

Reviewer1610339により 1 17, 2009 に掲載

I like these even better than the multi-vitamin supposedly formulated just for diabetics.

Essential Life Caps

Reviewer2101512により 12 11, 2008 に掲載

It gives a lot of energy during the day

e.schamp@telenet.be

Reviewer1175496により 12 25, 2008 に掲載

ok

very complete

alloriginalにより 11 04, 2015 に掲載

This is a very complete formula at an economical price. I take one capsule with each meal and feel like I'm doing something good for myself.

Не совсем поняла

5325298342626008462により 12 14, 2015 に掲載

Если честно не поняла эффекта... Может потому что прерывисто пила их. А так пила их в напряженный для меня период, очень стрессовый и в принципе чувствовала себя хорошо.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

We don't really like these capsules

Reviewer2142053により 3 23, 2009 に掲載

We don't like these capsules to swallow, also the stomac is nog happy with them; but they're good quality and well balanced (so I will reorder them).

Good stuff ;)

Reviewer2015156により 4 04, 2009 に掲載

My doctor sayd to me that it would be a smart idea If I would start taking Essential life caps. So started with it.. After a week of using them, I felt better, I could work with only 5 hours of sleep, I am feeling much better now!

Good Product

Reviewer1893155により 4 14, 2009 に掲載

I have been using these for a few weeks. They were recommended by my doctor. So far so good.

1-10 件/合計 14