JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 12
言語
並び替え

Best kids Cereal - My kids favorite - I love organic and food dyes (no synthetic colors/flavors)

HealthyEatingにより 1 20, 2016 に掲載

My children LOVE this cereal. I slice a bit of banana or add some berries for a quick breakfast. They would eat it everyday if I would let them. A big WINNER! If this review was helpful, please click the yes button. Thanks!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

съели с ребенком за 2 дня))

BlackSeaOrganicにより 8 28, 2013 に掲載

вкуснячие колечки. Сладкие, но не резко, цветные - окрашены натуральными соками. Органик. Вот эти и которые с медом в фаворитах))

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вкусный завтрак

5448279325046954803により 6 14, 2015 に掲載

Ребенок в восторге. Цветные, хрустящие колечки из цельнозерновой овсяной и кукурузной муки.Вместо искусственных красителей используются морковный концентрат, сок бузины, тыквенный концентрат, яблочный концентрат и натуральный ароматизатор. Вкусно, хороший состав. Закажем еще

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

One of Our Breakfast Favourites For The Kids

shoppingmamaにより 2 15, 2016 に掲載

One of our breakfast staples for the kids! A life saver on days when I have no time to make a proper breakfast. They like it with milk or as a crunchy snack on its own. I like it that it is made from whole grains and natural flavouring and don't find it overly sweet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

달지 않아요.

Reviewer3333849により 1 20, 2014 に掲載

후기에 너무 달다고 해서 걱정했는데 우리나라 제품에 비하면 전혀 안달구요. 살짝 달콤한정도예요. 요건 우리 딸내미 좋아하네요.(4살입니다~)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

لذيييذ

4914322141103693530により 12 27, 2016 に掲載

أعجب أطفالي ومناسب كسناك خاصة في السفر للأطفال أو فطور

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Tasty

MentaPiperitaにより 9 17, 2013 に掲載

Very tasty and fruity. I loved them, but they might be a bit too sweet for some people.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fruitful O's

4950137916699237694により 3 10, 2015 に掲載

These are one of our family favorites from iHerb cereals! I l like that the colors are made from natural food sources instead of dyes.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

yum!

4905512002673838258により 11 17, 2015 に掲載

As an adult, this cereal is great - very tasty and reminds me of Froot Loops I had growing up as a kid- but much healthier. The flavour is great and they do not get soggy, which is perfect.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

看了美剧之类的才想试试

4687927097981927049により 1 09, 2016 に掲載

它并没有看上去那么好吃...和我一样纯属好奇的朋友们不要浪费钱了,还有一大包没吃完 ,然而并不想吃完了

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 12

1 2