JA

言語
並び替え

frustrating

Reviewer2746709により 9 19, 2014 に掲載

Bought this based on the 5 star reviews. Impossible to know how much I am shaking out. Hard to get even one drop out, and then if I tap into my hand, I have no idea how much I have gotten. Nice idea, poor execution.

sunshine in a bottle

Reviewer2557394により 6 23, 2012 に掲載

I like getting 2000 mg in one drop.

Great!

Reviewer2014818により 12 10, 2013 に掲載

This product is extremely convenient! I have trouble swallowing pills, so this is perfect for me. I add it to my daily shake.

Carlsson labs super dailymail

5211780200224725558により 6 06, 2014 に掲載

Exilent

Carlson D3 is awesome!

5681149943576005222により 12 30, 2016 に掲載

I feel Carlson products are the best quality one can buy. This product tastes good unlike others I have tried and feel it is very effective.

Great product

4729075988053254727により 1 31, 2017 に掲載

Nice handy small bottle, i just take a drop around dinner. can drop it straight into your mouth with no taste what so ever.

it works

Reviewer2202723により 3 31, 2016 に掲載

I did My vitamin-d lab test to see if its works cos some pills didnt do the job. This was working great. Altought its hard to get the drops come out sometimes.

Poor Dispenser

LISAinTNにより 12 20, 2016 に掲載

I used to be a constant user of the Carlson Super Daily D3, but some time ago, they changed the dropper/dispenser cap and now it's next to impossible to know how much of this you're getting. I don't know why they changed the dropper, because it used to work perfectly. The drop came right out and you didn't have to stand there for 15 seconds per drop, waiting and waiting. The old adage, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies here. Bring back your old dropper and I'll return to being a repeat customer.

Carlson Does Not Specify a Country of Origin

4615260960079421938により 11 02, 2015 に掲載

"We do not specify a country of origin for our raw materials, so I do not have this information available."

1-9 件/合計 9