JA

言語
並び替え

Delicious!!

4628626749166394010により 1 17, 2015 に掲載

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Very potent

4686799310330323389により 11 19, 2013 に掲載

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

Perfect sweetener

Reviewer3088374により 8 07, 2013 に掲載

the vanilla taste is really good

yummy, rich flavor

5506400924355035506により 3 17, 2014 に掲載

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

4815234150950749484により 12 31, 2015 に掲載

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

No after taste

Reviewer1532966により 1 13, 2017 に掲載

My husband and I have really liked this sweetener. We're trying not to use coffee mate anymore but go a mm ore natural and less caloric route. We've used about 5 drops in a cup of coffee every day this week and I've used it in pancake batter. There no after taste and it sweetens well.

Health for your liver

5096587344349012502により 7 11, 2013 に掲載

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

Ironic

TriedandTestedにより 3 06, 2015 に掲載

It's funny this is "Alcohol-Free", because it tastes VERY strongly of alcohol, regardless of what you add it to. The vanilla smell is pretty wonderful, though.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer1878151により 8 22, 2015 に掲載

I use this when I make homemade almond or sunflower seed milk.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Glad iherb offer alchohol free vanilla..

MrOsloにより 5 12, 2013 に掲載

Works great with "The Best Raw Chocolate Recipe Ever!" youtube vid.

1-10 件/合計 12