JA

言語
並び替え

잘 먹고 있어요

4669480002133778061により 1 22, 2014 に掲載

아마씨는 많은 장점이 있는 반면 단점도 있습니다. 즉, 시안 배당체라는 식물 고유의 독성   문제입니다.   죽순이나 은행을 날것으로 먹지 못하는 이유가 시안배당체 때문인데 아마씨에도 이 시안이문제지요   일본의 경우 이 시안의 엄격한 규제 때문에 식용으로는 캐나다 캔마사 제품 외에는 수입이 불가능 한걸로 알고 있는데, 국내는 느슨한 규정 때문에 시안배당체의 규제가 없는 공업용으로 수입된 제품을 인터넷에 식용으로 둔갑해서 팔고 있는 실정이랍니다... 휴~ 괜한 걱정이 됩니다만 요거트나 빵에 넣어 먹습니다...

Great way of adding Omega-3 and fiber in my family's diet

honestreviews1により 4 13, 2013 に掲載

This is a great way to add omega-3 and fiber to my family's diet. I replace 20-25% of flour when making bread (I also adjust the water slightly more, like around 5% as flaxseed meal needs more water to make the dough workable and not too heavy/dense). I also use 25% for our pancake mix (the rest is wholemeal flour and buckwheat flour) four our european style/crepe-like pancakes. I hope you find this review helpful.

Great tasting flaxseed meal

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより 8 01, 2015 に掲載

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Golden Flaxseed Meal, 32 oz (907 g)

5667736993252700182により 2 14, 2016 に掲載

Delicious porridge turns out. Thank you seller

Excellent Flax Meal

Reviewer1620993により 10 31, 2016 に掲載

I have used flax seed and flax seed meal for some years. Recently I checked around on iherb and found this Bob's Red Mill Fax Seed Meal. I have used the entire bag now and found it to be good quality. I would recommend it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

nice and fine exactly what you need if cant mill it yourself

4639675170524535040により 12 18, 2016 に掲載

nice and fine , some others are still too course for my digestive issues

이것과 뮤즐리는 필수템

4756906563725531059により 7 29, 2014 に掲載

영양제 대식가인 저는 오메가3는 안 사게 되더라구요...;; 그래서 이것을 매일 2스푼 먹어요ㅠㅠ 생선기름 오메가3는 너무 비싸고 믿을수가없어서.....

좋아요