JA
レビュー
1-6 件/合計 6
言語
並び替え

Tried this for first time for pain post cancer

5131806776345315252により 10 14, 2016 に掲載

Wonderful stuff took 6 days to build up in system then on seventh did not know myself, slept better and pain level dropped to almost nothing can hardly wait till my next order shows up. I put it in slices and cakes so can cook with it, takes great.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best price for the hemp seeds

GemmaGにより 1 03, 2017 に掲載

It was really difficult to find hemp seeds in stores here in Australia....So glad I was able to buy it online for this great price and from this nice brand...I used it in smoothies, weet-bix and chia puddings...great for my vegetarian protein needs,

Can't live without it!

Reviewer2027504により 1 20, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

Love Hemp!

Reviewer1992939により 2 21, 2012 に掲載

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

Tiny Seeds of Joy

4989897888520742403により 4 30, 2014 に掲載

I picked up a shaker of Omega Zest at the little health food spot and decided these were MAGIC seeds that I wanted in my life. Finding hulled hemp seed locally was a joke. I looked around and found it here and at a GREAT price. I love these little guys. I find excuses to sprinkle them everywhere on everything. Even my banana is not safe! I added to the Triple Omega Seed Mix which I got here also. LOVE them.

Fresh.

annannaljubaにより 3 21, 2011 に掲載

Really fresh and juicy hemp seed.

1-6 件/合計 6