JA
レビュー
1-6 件/合計 6
言語
並び替え

The awful taste of this product is overwhelming!

NeaLovesiHerbにより 8 16, 2011 に掲載

I thought I couldn´t go wrong buying a protein/meal replacement product with vanilla taste. Boy, was I wrong! The taste is so horrendous I could not finish my meal, had to throw it away! How can it go so wrong, I have tried plenty of protein powders and meal replacement shakes, and each have been at least edible. This taste was absolutely not! I am very disappointed, and will not be daring to try other products from this range, because this was so disgusting. Very unfortunate.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent protein source which boosts immunity

danarmにより 7 08, 2014 に掲載

Very good tasting undenaturated whey protein which helped me boost my immunity. I take 3 packs every day. This is undenaturated whey protein + casein. Casein is especially healthy because it absorbs slowly and is not so insulinogenic. Very healthy!

good product

Reviewer1318347により 1 04, 2009 に掲載

good product,Good tasting

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor Whey Review

Reviewer1679712により 7 27, 2011 に掲載

I enjoy the energy I received from taking the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor whey powder which was better than regular milk or soy products and its organic and grass-fed.

Weird after taste

4995098707151759559により 12 07, 2016 に掲載

tastes very sweet and has a weird after taste. Might take some getting used to. Chocolate one tastes slightly better.

一般!不好化开~!