JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 34
言語
並び替え

Pretty good taste . . .

Reviewer1473473により 1 28, 2010 に掲載

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Нам понравился

CarinaMorozovaにより 8 06, 2016 に掲載

Мы, я и дети 4 и 6 лет, принимаем его примерно несколько недель. Нам понравился вкус. приятный с кислинкой, не противный. Очень удобно для детей, которые не принимают капсулы. Хорошая дозировка кальция и магния в хелатной форме. Следующий заказ обязательно будет, думаю что результат будет не раньше чем через пару месяцев. UPD. Обновляю отзыв. Следующим жидким кальцием, был кальций от Солгар. И все-таки кальций от Блюбоннет мне понравился больше. Вкус, цвет консистенция те же, но состав здесь более спокойный. Витамина Д3 100%, а в Солгаровском 125%. Не люблю избыток, тем более что даю его детям. А детям избыток витамина Д может повредить.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great!!

Reviewer2450524により 1 22, 2010 に掲載

Great for those with difficulty swallowing large pills, like kids and elderly. Has consistency and chalkiness like Maalox, but flavor is great. No more swallowing huge horse pills every day to get my calcium! My 10 year old likes it, too.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Cal Mag is awesome

Reviewer2316484により 8 03, 2011 に掲載

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Tastes pretty dang good!

Reviewer2835478により 4 17, 2011 に掲載

This stuff is pretty tasty. It's really not too chalky either. I would highly recommend.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good stuff

Reviewer2852612により 5 14, 2012 に掲載

I really like this stuff. The flavor is great. It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form, and it is great that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

这个钙不错

5649477098295052950により 5 06, 2015 に掲載

我和孩子都很喜欢!吸收也不错

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Не вижу эффекта

5603362531797510958により 7 12, 2015 に掲載

"Натуральный вкус" - это очень громко сказано ;))) кислятина какая-то химическая, на клубнику совсем не похоже. Эффекта от употребления не заметила.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

5445843866937870344により 9 15, 2015 に掲載

听别人说挺好 买回来的 希望对孕期有帮助

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Repeat buyer

Reviewer1031377により 1 27, 2010 に掲載

Love getting my calcium via this liquid. Taste is good. Have tried all the berries and they are all good but at the moment strawberry is my favorite.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 34

1 2 3 4