JA

レビュー
1-9 件/合計 9
言語
並び替え

Excellent alternative to drug antidepressants. Recommended by

Reviewer1301120により 3 26, 2009 に掲載

my nutritionist/chiropractor/etc. Very effective. I was on a high dose of Zoloft and now I am off and I take two of these a day. One in the morning, one a night and sometime adjust it up if I am feeling down. I have been using this for several years.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

really great alternative for me.

Reviewer1366010により 9 30, 2009 に掲載

i don't like the Rx meds i have tried. I like to take this as needed and find it helps with anxiety. I like to take one in the morning to help regulate mood overall.

Great Product

Reviewer1468613により 2 25, 2010 に掲載

After researching L-Tryptophan online I decided to order & have been using it since 11/09 in place of a prescription antidepressant. Believe I have noticed a positive difference, but had to adjust/increase dosage after 1 month. I would caution anyone to do research before taking this product to determine if it would be right for you. Bluebonnet has excellent products and iHerb has superb service!

Good stuff!

Reviewer1143914により 8 08, 2008 に掲載

I have been using the product for about two weeks before I go to bed. I started taking one pill as recommended on the bottle but, I upped my dosage to two pills after about a week. The product works very well. It's not going to produce miracles but, its still worth using. I like the tryptophan over melatonin and 5htp because it is assimilated by your body much better. When I wake up in the morning, I never feel drowsy.

Superb Product

Reviewer1237992により 7 17, 2008 に掲載

This is truly an amazing product. It has made a huge difference in my life with my depression (I combine this with the Now 5-HTP-also a fabulous product that works). The potency of this particular brand is strong, and the overall quality is superb. I highly recommend it...even though it is a bit more expensive, it is worth it. In the vitamin arena, you typically get what you pay for.

Good Quality

Reviewer1591137により 1 31, 2010 に掲載

I like this brand because of good quality. I am willing to pay a little more for quality ingedients.

Great product

Reviewer3361734により 10 25, 2011 に掲載

And so impressed with how quickly you got it to me. Thank you!

Excellent Quality

Reviewer2864112により 2 16, 2014 に掲載

I've looked at L-Tryptophan from different companies. This is the only one I've seen that's Kosher, pharmaceutical grade. It's the best bang for the buck. I take 3 of these with 3 Valerian tablets. It takes the edge off the stress when I want to relax even if I don't sleep. This product used to be available in a 100-count bottle. It was less expensive so I hope it's available again.

그닥 별로 인것 같아요..