JA
言語
並び替え

like product

Reviewer1694531により 2 17, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking this product for 2 months and like it. It is derived from natural beta-carotene, algae D. Salina. It also uses a Kosher capsule. This product does not upset my delicate stomach. Bluebonnet makes another beta-carotene but it is in a gelatin capsule and I don't like it.

Eye health

Reviewer1708565により 7 23, 2010 に掲載

When I don't take I can feel the difference. This product works for my eyes.

Helps combat photosynsensitivity

Reviewer2321442により 11 06, 2011 に掲載

I was on a prescribed medication which caused photosensitivity, even after I discontinued taking the medication. My face blistered when I went out in the sun, even when wearing sunblock, hat & sunglasses. I took high doses of this product (100,000/day) and after a month, I was able to go out in the sun again with no side effects. I highly recommend this product.

The only product vegetarian

Reviewer2533010により 10 04, 2010 に掲載

This is 100% vegetarian for beta-carotene. The cost is minimal for this product.

Beta-Carotine

Reviewer1488008により 2 21, 2010 に掲載

An ESSENCIAL aid to supporting all areas of human function. Like all suppliments is needed in higher potencies above the out date and punative R.D.As. Where R.D.As have little beefit to the most need is, the people with a lower health standard.

Why discontinue it?

Reviewer1327155により 8 05, 2013 に掲載

I am hypothyroid and it is very difficult to find supplements that are soy free. So when I find one, I like to stick with it. This one was soy free, the oil-based one they have is not. It WAS a good product.

Keeps my face clear

Reviewer3121335により 3 09, 2011 に掲載

Seems to be keeping my cystic acne at bay. Haven't see much of a change in my rosacea, although I want to give it a couple more weeks to see if it helps at all with the flushing.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Middle of the road beta-carotene

Reviewer2940089により 9 26, 2008 に掲載

There are better sources for beta-carotene I am finding... such as the Earthrise spirulina. Not a big fan of these pills.

1-8 件/合計 8