JA
言語
並び替え

Good price but ...

CosmicFriendsにより 6 26, 2013 に掲載

This parchment paper offers good value for money. When I received the roll of parchment paper, I put the whole box on my kitchen scale and found that it weighted only 262g or 0.59lb ! However, the shipping weight of this product charged by iHerb was 1.88 Kg or 4.14 lb! I think it was very unreasonable. Even if you were to order just a roll of parchment alone, the shipping box wouldn't weight 1.6 Kg or 3.55 lb! So, the good value of the parchment paper is totally negated by the shipping weight charged by iHerb.

이거 대 만족이요...

jenny-suyeonにより 3 04, 2014 に掲載

생선 구울때 넘 좋아요.. 뭐 형광물질 나쁜건 다 아실테공..환경을 생각한다고 한 번 쓰고 버리는 알루니늄 칼날도 포함되어 있지않아요..여러모로 매우 만족합니다..떨어지면 매번 주문하는 아이..강추예요..

Great Product Great price

Reviewer2822272により 7 12, 2011 に掲載

I like to cook things on parchment rather than aluminum foil. Fish, baked goods, etc. all cook up well on this paper and without the extra chemicals. Love it!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Пергаментная бумага для выпечки и микроволновой печи.

Alop78により 3 20, 2014 に掲載

Рулон очень длинный. Хватит на долго. Качество превосходное. С антипригарным покрытием. Рекомендую.

good stuff

Reviewer2160526により 8 15, 2011 に掲載

Great for baking and grilling sardines. Holds everything on the paper well. I'll reorder!

Thank you!

Reviewer1369777により 2 20, 2011 に掲載

' not easy to find unbleached parchment paper in local stores. Thanks for stocking it!

Good product

Reviewer2746709により 4 26, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this for years, and Iherb has the best price - even after their re-org.

Excellent

Reviewer1640072により 5 24, 2011 に掲載

I use it all the time for lining baking trays.

The only way to go

Reviewer2924832により 10 20, 2011 に掲載

I only use unbleached and its almost unavailable in Australia

Good price!

Reviewer2511940により 12 09, 2011 に掲載

I love to bake with parchment paper and am pleased to have found this unbleached paper online. Iherb is so convenient for this kind of thing. I don't like to go to the store during the holidays because of the crowds. How nice to have it delivered to my doorstep!

1-10 件/合計 38