JA
言語
並び替え

great product

smalldosesofvainにより 11 28, 2012 に掲載

i only use this when i am indoor. when i am outdoor, i need higher rated SPF. this has good slip. unlike some sunscreen that is hard to blend. perhaps because this combines mineral and synthetic sunscreen actives. also because the mineral sunscreen active content is low. it has nice scent to it even though it is fragrance free.

best daily lotion

melsieにより 4 16, 2013 に掲載

I use this as my daily sunblock. I've tried a couple of brands on this site, and while they were pretty good, they were a bit too thick. This was very nice and went on nicely.

great lotion

5406625469363253752により 6 06, 2013 に掲載

good ingredients, spf, smooth ...

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer1849863により 8 11, 2012 に掲載

SPF 15다 보니 생활자외선 막는 정도로 써요. 백탁 없구요. 썬크림 발랐다기 보단 그냥 보호되는 수분로션 바른 느낌입니다. 아기들 써도 되는 거니 순한 거 같구요. 지수 높은 거 보다 좀 더 자주 덧발라준다는 생각으로 샀습니다. 재구매 생각 있어요. 양도 많아요.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Easy to apply and offers sun protection

shoppingmamaにより 3 08, 2014 に掲載

I find this product very useful if my kids need to go outdoors for a short while or when it's not very sunny. Because it's easier and faster to apply than regular sun blocks and does not leave any whitish streaks. My kids don't stay still for sun block application so this products offers some sun protection while otherwise, I won't be able to apply any sun block on them at all for brief outings. It's a plus that they get some moisturization as well. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

1-5 件/合計 5