JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え

Great wipes !!

OrganicGirlにより 5 23, 2013 に掲載

Sad but true, so many babywipes claims to be eco, bio, natural but contains harsh chemical ingredients :-( Attitude baby wipes are really eco ! Good size, not soaking wet and does the job very well. I don't have kids but use the wipes for my personal care. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

very good

4919426137201863852により 9 29, 2012 に掲載

it is a natural wipes so good for baby skin

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ATTITUDE, Eco-Baby, 100% Biodegradable

5585337321746628674により 12 18, 2012 に掲載

взял супруге удобная упаковка

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great biodegradable wipes!

5256190109967910842により 10 21, 2014 に掲載

I love most Attitude products and just tried the wipes. I really love them, they are resistant, effective and fragrance free. As they are hypoallergenic for my new born, I even use them myself as a makeup remover wipe. The are natural and biodegradable What else can I ask for! Thank you

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

100% biodegradable and natural!

Reviewer2176462により 7 09, 2015 に掲載

I purchased many other wipes thinking they were natural but when I read the ingredients, it was a shock! These attitude wipes are awesome, perfect size, fragrance free, hypoallergenic! I even use them myself as make up remover wipes. (They are so much cheaper that makeup remover wipes and they do not leave my skin dry) Just perfect!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

супер

Reviewer2686154により 8 28, 2012 に掲載

буду брать

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Влажные салфетки

ohMiriamにより 2 06, 2014 に掲載

Гипоаллергенные, биоразлагающиеся влажные салфетки с добавление алоэ и ромашки. Удобная упаковка, я люблю с чтобы у влажных салфеток была защёлкивающаяся крышечка, так они дольше не высыхают. Одну звездочку сняла из-за цены, мне кажется что салфетки могли бы быть и немного подешевле.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Не сравнить с магазинными

5522492844140866439により 8 06, 2016 に掲載

Салфетки в удобной упаковке, не высыхают в ней за счет герметичности. Сама салфетка не маленькая, хорошо пропитана, на ощупь мягкая, как ткань. Утверждать, что биоразлагаема, не могу, не проверяла. Но магазинные ни в какое сравнение не идут, они стеклянные, по сравнению с этими. Для ребенка идеальны. Запах не настойчивый, отдушка спокойная, легкий намек. Не оставляет ощущения маслянистости или липкости. 4 звезды только за стоимость

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Thin, no added fragrance, but not smell free

Reviewer2363951により 7 11, 2014 に掲載

I was disappointed when iHerb stopped carrying 7th Generation wipes, so I decided to try these. I bought these for my personal use but did not like them. Pros- hypoallergenic, biodegradable, no added fragrance Cons- very thin and small, has a strong smell, not sure from what (I'm very sensitive to smells) I don't think they would be very effective for diaper changes, but I could see them working for hand/face wipes for little ones, as well as a makeup remover.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

smell not nice

4628969406421733071により 1 08, 2017 に掲載

Should be of a natural ingredients, however smell is not acceptable specially after using them . Also not very wet

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2