JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 17
言語
並び替え

Неожиданный эффект.

Smile4Uにより 5 14, 2014 に掲載

В одной статье прочитала, что крема с Диким Ямсом способствуют уменьшению целлюлита. Нашла один из самых концентрированных (Ям на первом месте в составе). Использую около 10 дней утром и вечером после душа. Сама не ожидала, но ножки стали гладкие. Не знаю как там целлюлит, но кожа стала заметно плотнее и ровнее. Ножки как шелковые. Буду использовать дальше, сделаю перерыв на Веледу и вернусь опять к нему.. Посмотрим, что будет дальше. Советую взять на пробу. Эффект есть!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Awesome Product

Reviewer1390013により 5 07, 2008 に掲載

This gel is wonderful. It helps keep me down to my normal weight. I have been using this for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Great price too!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

**It Works!**

Reviewer1473979により 2 17, 2011 に掲載

Having taken prescription testosterone for my menopausal symptoms at great expense I was dubious this would work as an alternative. Its a dream! It also clears customs! Thank you iHerb for making good health so easy and affordable.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This is a Great Product and easy to use.

Reviewer1413559により 4 16, 2008 に掲載

I like this product alot and have been using it for over a year. I am pre-menopausal and It help even out my mood swings.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No more paraben in it!

Reviewer1806747により 3 26, 2011 に掲載

My sister and I love this product. It helps with all our menopause symptoms. I also use it on my face and neck at night to keep my skin soft. Iherb has not updated the product details on this product, it does not contain paraben any more.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

superb wild yam

Reviewer2746766により 5 31, 2012 に掲載

This is the best brand of wild yam gel I have ever used. I suffer from menstrual cramps and I have tried many different wild yam products. At Last Naturals Extra Strength Wild Yam gel truly helps me feel more balanced.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent

Reviewer2416017により 11 22, 2007 に掲載

I love this product. It's helped to relieve both pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms. The wild yam may not work for everybody (since it is the precursor to progesterone) but it does work for me! It also has a nice feel and evaporates quickly.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

feeling the difference

BrendaYoumansにより 12 21, 2011 に掲載

Seems to work, but just can not use all the time. I was dealing with some angry feelings that were coming from no where. This is very strong but I used very little and not every day and seemed to help me get things back in order. I also use oregano oil, 2 drops in some water a couple times a month and it helps with balancing the hormones.Every one is different but I always start small.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Gel that works!

5008559093051736469により 9 19, 2012 に掲載

When I forget to use the gel for a few days I'll get hot flashes again.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

M.L.56

4681865275694771655により 12 04, 2014 に掲載

I've been using the Wild Yam gel now for about two(2) months. My reason for trying wild yam gel was to hopefully get some relief from night sweats. I must admit it has helped. I will continue to use it for a while longer and give an update.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 17

1 2