JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 13
言語
並び替え

Great product for my toddler

5697790552827246814により 8 02, 2016 に掲載

I give this to my toddler daily because I've read that it helps with eczema. It has certainly helped. I've been ordering it on a regular basis so he can keep taking it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent for Mstr3

5485692541448429569により 8 16, 2016 に掲載

This is a great product and more economical than another oil I tried for my son. He doesn't mind the taste. His behaviour is calmer and more focused. He also has not been as sick this winter however I combine this with CLO. They both supply vit D. Highly recommended, just wish it came in a 500ml bottle!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличная омега!

4989581112481796484により 12 27, 2016 に掲載

Заказываю уже второй раз. Ребенку сразу понравилась, пьет с удовольствием. На вкус приятная напоминает жвачку.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

рыбиц жир

5680058332838474435により 1 11, 2017 に掲載

ребенку нравится

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Подходит!

4837206873167058947により 2 15, 2017 に掲載

Ребёнок 1 год пьёт с удовольствием, иногда выдаёт отрыжку жвачками) вкус жвачки бабл гам.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хороший вариант, хватает надолго

fro-froにより 2 25, 2017 に掲載

Заказала второй раз, ребенок пьет с удовольствием свой "сироп рыбный жир". Бутылки хватает на 2 месяца, что очень экономично по сравнению с жевательно-мармеладными формами. Отрыжки не заметила, правда, если мерный стаканчик не вымыть, через какое-то время ароматизаторы испаряются и все равно пахнет рыбой. Но это для дела не критично.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great

Reviewer1008015により 11 18, 2010 に掲載

Lovely taste, the kids love it!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Taste!!

Reviewer1795733により 12 28, 2010 に掲載

This is a great Omega-3 supplement. I add it to my son's juice in the morning and he drinks it right down. It has a great taste to it with no funny aftertaste. I would highly recommend this if you have children.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great taste

Reviewer2251562により 10 10, 2011 に掲載

Before I gave it to my children, I tried it myself. On the bottle, it says "very berry flavor" I think it tastes more like bubble gum (the pink one), which is not bad at all. The texture is just fine for me, not too thick. I don't taste anything funny nor anything fishy, and no stomach upset either. So I gave it to my children. They agree with me, it tastes like bubble gum. We are satisfy with how it tastes. However, my main goal is to give them a better overall health, I hope this supplement would do it. We will buy them again.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excelent product

Reviewer2112595により 2 29, 2012 に掲載

Excelent product

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 13

1 2