JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 20
言語
並び替え

Very good product!

Reviewer1959078により 10 22, 2013 に掲載

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

5

Miracle-Workerにより 10 29, 2014 に掲載

Эти вкусняшки производитель предлагает тоже не только собакам, но и кошкам. В составе нет химических красителей, ароматизаторов или консервантов, сои, кукурузы (которая является дешевым наполнителем во многих рекламируемых кормах для животных). Выглядят они как квадратики, их легко также поделить на части. Пахнут травками, достаточно приятно. Упаковка большая, экономичная. Рекомендуется для охотничьих, служебных, пожилых животных. Эту вкусняшку пробовали давать знакомой с кошкой, у нее она отлично пошла тоже. У нас собака их ест в качестве угощения на улице или дома при выполнении команд. Можно баловать и так ;) Фото есть у меня в жж (синий карандаш в профиле здесь)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Dogs love these - the cat can't stand them.

annathieにより 5 21, 2015 に掲載

I got them for my cat, but she doesn't like them. The dogs do however. Also, they're all different sized, so it is unclear what the normal size is for a "square". There's nothing on the packaging that indicates this, so you don't know if you're giving too much or not enough!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product

4930014142206302377により 9 01, 2016 に掲載

My dogs love it very much. At least it works for my dogs.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Effective

4680881683726244195により 12 18, 2016 に掲載

My 9-yrs-old goldie has difficulty to walk after he has lied down for a period of time. Now he can walk quite well, and he loves the taste too.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My vet recommends it

4963351764664754830により 4 08, 2015 に掲載

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My dogs love these treats

4965088202887613533により 4 10, 2015 に掲載

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great!

LotusJ57により 5 27, 2008 に掲載

excellent value - my dog loves the taste! It helps with joint issues.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Thank You

Reviewer1696377により 12 08, 2008 に掲載

Huge difference in the life of our Fifteen year old Jack Russel. This product allows her to still play and hunt lizzards. It's like having a new dog. Thank You!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great product

Reviewer1419763により 12 09, 2009 に掲載

GREAT PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS FOR MY 14 YEAR OLD!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 20

1 2