JA
言語
並び替え

качество

5539335414787608789により 5 10, 2015 に掲載

Брали для собаки,склонной к аллергии.Супер!Никаких побочных эффектов в виде аллергии,собака ест сама и радуется

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The fountain of youth for our dog!

Reviewer1374006により 9 22, 2010 に掲載

This vitamin is terrific! Our dog is behaving more like a puppy again since he began taking this supplement one month ago!

Keep your dogs healthy

Reviewer2960574により 7 08, 2009 に掲載

Since taking Ark Naturals, neither of my dogs have gotten colds. And the dog that had giardia twice, has never gotten it again. Absolutely fantastic!

Woof Yum Woof

notsteveaustinにより 1 12, 2008 に掲載

All of the dogs in my extended family received a bottle of these supplements for Christmas. They gobble them down as if they were bacon-sausage-cheese flavored treats rather than healthy supplements. We give them for the health benefits yet the pooches love them for the flavor.

Great results!

Reviewer2657338により 6 08, 2008 に掲載

We started giving our 17 year old miniature poodle Ark Naturals along with Dancing Paws High Potency Joint Recovery wafers and she has much more energy, doesn't move like she's in pain and even appears to have improved vision. Her breath has also greatly improved.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A Real Healthy Treat For Your Best Friend!

Reviewer3350808により 8 12, 2008 に掲載

I keep these wafers by the door, and when my dogs come back in the house after being in the yard, they sit and wait for their treat! This is much better than a dog biscuit - very healthy. The only problem is, they now think they can just go out and come right back in just to get a wafer!

A+

5546807624825769772により 1 19, 2017 に掲載

I always give this to my pets They NEVER get sick Love it

Wow! My dog loves them!

Reviewer3291625により 5 16, 2011 に掲載

Evidently this is just what my toy poodle needs as he loves them.

Ark Naturals Canine Chewable Wafers

Reviewer1588471により 1 11, 2010 に掲載

My dogs (bulldogs) like the taste & happily take their "treat".

This is a re-order...

Reviewer2227569により 4 04, 2010 に掲載

This was a re-order for us - my dog really likes them and as far as I can tell - it's a quality product.

1-10 件/合計 13