JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 16
言語
並び替え

AnneMarie Borlind Fluid Makeup

Reviewer2597414により 6 23, 2011 に掲載

I have used this makeup for more than 15 years and am exceptionally pleased. It covers my uneven skin tone and still does not look heavy. I would recommend it highly.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Lovely scent, but not so sure about the application.

Reviewer1467230により 12 07, 2010 に掲載

This foundation smells amazing! Like some high-end spa type product. It's not overwhelming though, very subtle, and pretty, and feminine. The other reviewer was right too about the color being perfect for those in-between fair to medium skin tone. Coverage I would say to be between light and medium. The only complaint I have is trouble with blending. I can't quite figure out how to get it to go on nicely, it sort of flakes off the more I rub. Might need a base lotion to go on first, haven't really tried that yet. If I can get it to blend nicely, this is going to be a long term product for me!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Thank you AMB and iherb!

Reviewer2463068により 4 11, 2009 に掲載

Lovely fluid foundation. Perfect application...color is wonderful. This color is perfect for my in-between fair and medium skin. Will purchase time and time again!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

really nice foundation

Reviewer1945389により 1 28, 2011 に掲載

Have not always been pleased with natural foundation purchases, but this product is a different story. Foundation goes on smoothly and stays on throughout the day. Will definitely purchase again.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good composition and ...

acumenにより 8 19, 2013 に掲載

... blends very well to the natural colour of your skin. Lasts all day long! Smells wonderful and looks good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very Satisfied

Reviewer3351613により 8 15, 2011 に掲載

Very Satisfied with this product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Lovely product!

Reviewer2744118により 2 24, 2012 に掲載

Gives comfortable veil and I cannot go out without putting it on my face. Though its texture is light, it covers pimples and dullness in colour and moisturizes well. My skin is recovering its balance day by day!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хороший флюид

5436958293681629695により 11 25, 2012 に掲載

Прекрасно ложится, тон подошел к моей кожи

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Foundation Honey

Reviewer1696964により 11 25, 2012 に掲載

The colour is ideal for fair to medium coloured skin in winter a bit on the pale side if you have tanned. Coverage is medium. Takes longer to blend over than most foundations and works best on a primer. This is nowhere near as good as my Clarins lifting foundation but is less than 1/2 the price, it doesn't last as long on my face either. Honey colour in Clarins is a little darker, better for summer. This does not lessen the look of wrinkles or make my skin look younger but it does cover redness and I look a lot better with it on than without it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Мне подошёл

Primaveraにより 1 27, 2013 に掲載

Брала наугад. Мне очень понравился и подошёл, хоть заказывай более тёмный на лето. Это флюид, достаточно жидкий, поэтому расход не маленький, как раз за год уйдёт. Ничего не маскирует, а только выравнивает цвет лица. На лице не виден совершенно. Для меня как раз то, что надо. Подтон розовый. Думаю, что подойдёт светлокожим, но не белокожим.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 16

1 2