JA

言語
並び替え

Amy's Chili with vegetables

Reviewer2765809により 11 16, 2014 に掲載

I live in a remote village in New Mexico. I plan to always have at least one can of Amy's Chili with vegetables in my pantry. Though we call this food "chile," it is so good as it is, and if you find it not quite hot enough, add some extra chile of your own. I think it's just right.

2/5

Reviewer1988481により 10 24, 2011 に掲載

Very salty. The inclusion of vegetables over "meat" crumbles was an interesting choice, but nice for a change. Still, too salty. Will not buy again.

Amy's Organic Medium Chili With Vegetables

Reviewer1602957により 7 30, 2012 に掲載

I have a passion for Amy's Organic Medium Chili With Vegetables. I discovered it several years ago on vacation in Canada. It isn"t sold here in England. It hasn't been easy to find a place to buy it. I was delighted to see it advertised on your website and very thankful that you put forth a lot of effort to fill my order. Thanks very much for your dedicated service.

good choice in a pinch

rosanjinにより 7 22, 2016 に掲載

I don't usually eat ready made food but this works well in a pinch when I am too busy to make a full meal from scratch. It's a presentable extra dish. For something out of a can it's remarkably well made, with just enough heat and lots of beans. Not sure about the veggies; I witnessed corn in there but not much else. Personally, I would add some fresh cilantro on top for color when serving. The Chili is a little on the salty side, but considering that it's in a can and needs shelf life, the amount of salt is understandable. Would definitely buy again and keep it in our pantry for a rainy day.

Good chili

4899831096737077275により 2 07, 2017 に掲載

I live abroad, so I can't buy any fresh chili, but but this is a good substitute. I like to pour it over tater tots or rice for a quick meal. I prefer the Amy's chili with beans though. Would buy again.

اشتريته للتجربه