JA

言語
並び替え

가격은 약간 비싼듯 해도 효과는 확실하네요.

Reviewer2325887により 11 03, 2012 に掲載

저희 개가 13살인데 재작년부터 비만 상태입니다. 주인 잘못으로 한동안, 제대로 운동을 못시켜준 결과라 너무 미안해서 먹이기 시작한 영양제인데, 지난 장마철 아프다고 꼼짝도 안하고 관절염으로 절뚝거리고 움직이며 아파하던 증상이 이것 먹이면서 많이 호전되었어요. 한동안 산책나가기 끔찍히 싫어하던 녀석이 이젠 앞장 서서 산책을 조르기도 합니다. 비만으로 인한 심한 관절염에도 일반 영양제가 효과가 있다는게 참 신기하네요.

берем собаке с дисплазией

4725432070529138860により 7 05, 2013 に掲載

помогает. собаке легче

Dog Gone Pain

4613501863978831269により 1 26, 2014 に掲載

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

It works!

milkmilkyにより 9 19, 2014 に掲載

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

Older Dog, New Trick

Reviewer2081396により 11 27, 2007 に掲載

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

this really works!

Reviewer2796695により 4 13, 2008 に掲載

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Good but expensive..

mahajekにより 8 12, 2016 に掲載

Very good product, but the price is very high - quality is great as well as the ingredients but value is very bad (maybe if you have small dogs it's ok), I have two large dogs, so I need like 3 bottles of this per month which is really too much money..there are similar good products with half the price. If you like, check my other reviews!

New "leash" on life!

Reviewer2762450により 10 29, 2015 に掲載

My 11 yr old Plott Hound has seen better days. We also have a little Terrier that she used to love to play with but her get-up-and-go has gone-up-and-went. She growls every time the Terrier comes near her. Our old girl has been on DGP for about 3 months now and, WOW, she is a brand new dog! She gets up without pain or a limp (albeit still slowly), she seems much happier and alert! For several months there, she was sulking on her dog bed and just seemed irritated. This stuff is incredible, and expensive, especially when I'm giving her 3 tablets per day, a bottle only lasts 20 days. But so worth it to see her pain-free and happy and healthy!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It really has helped-vet approved :-)

Reviewer2240131により 6 01, 2016 に掲載

Scooter our beagle mix (45lbs) was out playing in the backyard when we heard a terrible yelp. He began limping. I had some joint repair pills I gave him while I had ordered the DGP. I read several reviews and purchased these. This all took place in a week's time. I gave him 1 tablet 2x's a day then advanced the level to 2-2x's a day. In the meantime Scooter had hurt his paw and it was time for his heart worm SNAP test so we went in to the vet. As it turned out even through with the DGP there was improvement with the limp in his rear leg, we were told Scooter possible has a ruptured CCL (equivalent of an ACL in humans). He is having surgery tomorrow on his knee/leg. I asked the vet about the DGP and he approved the use of it and will continue on it. Finally a good product that seems to work and Scoots doesn't mind the taste. Thanks Iherb for a fast devlivery!

Very nice