JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-5 件/合計 5
言語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer3132522により 2 07, 2013 に掲載

This is a great brand of Chanca Pedra (break stone). It is a very effective liver and gall bladder support product and can help reduce viral load as well. Since I started taking it, I have noticed a great improvement in liver enzyme levels, and less pain in the liver/gallbaldder area. Thanks to Iherb for carrying this product at a great price!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

From Australia - Liver Infection

Reviewer1374140により 1 19, 2013 に掲載

Had a liver infection which caused my liver enzymes to rise very high. I took 2 caps x 2 daily as I was concerned what this herb would do. When My specialist (gastro-enterologist) called and was asking me to see him really soon as my liver enzymes where raised high enough for him to call me at 11 pm. He wanted me to get another blood test asap. Now i did not have many strong symptoms may be a little jaundice a bit tired nothing extreme. I decided to increase my dosage to 4 caps x 4 daily. After 2 1/2 days my liver enzymes reduced drastically. The Dr seemed happier as i was showing great reduction in liver enzymes. Now I continued this for about 3 months and my liver enzymes are in normal range again. I only gave this 4 stars as I read studies that say Phyllanthus urinaria works better on HBV Virus. This product uses Phylanthus niruri. I recommend people to check with their health practitioner before taking on higher dosages, as you really do not now how you will react.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

удобно

4791264973559542826により 12 10, 2012 に掲載

удобно, что в день нужно принимать 1 капсулу. С тех пор, как начал принимать Чанку Педру, исчезли желчные колики, что меня очень радует. Надеюсь, что и камни растворятся!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличный!!!

Reviewer1466302により 3 01, 2013 に掲載

Пьет супруг. Надеемся на результат.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Лучшее!

OlesyaYaにより 11 05, 2013 に掲載

Оно работает при камнях в почках!!!! Песок пошел на второй же день! И почти вывелся за неделю! Удивлена и в печали, что сняли тут с продажи. Это средство первое, которое дало очевидный эффект

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-5 件/合計 5