JA
言語
並び替え

Molkosan

4967661778366283682により 5 13, 2014 に掲載

I have used this product for over 25 years....Its great if you are having problems in the gut....I also use it when I have had to much suger..it instantly kills the overload and if you use it every morning and evening for 2 weeks it stops the cravings...I also use it if you have a pimple or need to clean oily parts of the face.. I always have a bottle of Molkosan in the house...if you find it hard to drink straight then I add it to some warm water...

Trusted product

Reviewer1933038により 11 30, 2011 に掲載

I mix this with a little juice and water every morning. No dramatic difference in how I feel, but seems to increase overall health and wellbeing.

Excellent product

Reviewer1962787により 11 15, 2008 に掲載

I don't mind the taste, I dilute about 2 tablespoons into quarter glass of warm water and drink at once (usually with my digestive enzymes and bile supplements) before a meal. This has no negative side effects on my digestion, I find that it helps to aid digestion and break down foods better. I used to get chronic gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating after eating certain foods (even home cooked). I prefer to drink at once because of the acidity as I have weak enamel, always rinse your mouth after drinking! I think it is better to drink this with cool temperature liquids, as heat will enhance the acidity of the supplement. I don't mind the taste, a little tart and astringent, but a palatable acquired taste with good health benefits. I'm not a big dairy eater, so I probably lack a lot of enzymes in my diet, this is a good way to fortify.

Great Product

Reviewer3336408により 11 11, 2010 に掲載

This product was given to me by a friend who lives in the UK like me she has digestive issues and it is truly the best product for my reflux.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

wonderful skin with the help of molkosan

Reviewer2602975により 12 10, 2011 に掲載

Perfect

appreciation

Reviewer1664694により 11 16, 2008 に掲載

Thank you for offering this real quality product. I al;so appreciated the low mailing cost.

A Vojgel Molkosan

Reviewer2539460により 12 24, 2008 に掲載

I like this product and will buy it again.

drink to your health

Reviewer1592743により 10 20, 2010 に掲載

I have been using Molkosan since i was 12 years old. iam convinced it has giving me great health benefits

Great product

5405268992849608414により 9 18, 2014 に掲載

This is a great product.

great!

5495069641474287848により 12 07, 2014 に掲載

I use this product for a dew months now and I m very Happy with it! It seems to work really good!

1-10 件/合計 11