JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 15
言語
並び替え

Feedback

Reviewer2132346により 5 13, 2009 に掲載

There is no way to give a reasonable review of the effectiveness of this product, the time scale is in years. It seems to be fully equivalent to the high priced spread. (B&L) It is well packaged, the price was reasonable and the delivery was prompt. I wish it came in the form of softgels, but I'm sure that I will continue to use it. Bob

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Healthy Eyes

Reviewer2127694により 7 13, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Аллергическая реакция

aka3ekaにより 2 03, 2013 に掲載

К сожалению, появилась аллергическая реакция: высыпания по всему телу и лицу. Не понравилось, что нужно пить 4 не мелкие капсулы в день (хотелось бы 1 ограничиться). Отдам папе, может ему подойдет. Из плюсов: удобная упаковка, крышку не нужно откручивать; и веселый оранжевый цвет самих витамин.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Vision Support Supplement!

BeckySueにより 3 13, 2015 に掲載

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good thing

Reviewer1076742により 9 14, 2012 に掲載

I guess here is good amount of necessary vitamins for my eyes. Will purchase the same for my kids further.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great antioxidant support!

kirowangにより 9 18, 2012 に掲載

Strong and effective capsules, You can tka until 4 per day. You can feel the difference, if You will use this! Very good for: skin, eyes, and immune support!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

healthy eyes

4657897332889634317により 12 25, 2012 に掲載

wonderfull

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Reviewer1669524により 8 03, 2011 に掲載

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Like Preservision

Reviewer1395979により 9 02, 2011 に掲載

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Rosemary Of VA.

Reviewer2939103により 4 24, 2012 に掲載

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 15

1 2