JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 24
言語
並び替え

This product helped get rid of my cysts!

Reviewer2228497により 8 22, 2012 に掲載

The price and quality is fantastic. The capsules were not too big and there were no problems digesting. This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I totally did not even expect that and I am very impressed!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошая цена за натуральные витамины!

5620839034568938697により 10 06, 2016 に掲載

Правильная дозировка!, так как за 1 прием усваивается не более 200МЕ, а потребность в день 400МЕ. Так что по 1 капсуле 2 раза в день и будет Вам счастье) Важно!! это натуральный витамин Е (d-Alpha Tocopherol), а не синтетический (dl-alpha tocopheryl). Ну и.. хорошая цена за такое колличество.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Цена - качество

5492540537591893941により 9 30, 2014 に掲載

В летний период, когда нет необходимости принимать мультивитамины, Принимаю постоянно. Хорошо для кожи.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

easy to take

Reviewer1458298により 9 10, 2012 に掲載

taking for my skin. seem to be working. no tummy problem and great price.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good price

BetelNutにより 10 05, 2012 に掲載

More than worth the price compared to other brand with same potency.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great as always!

Reviewer2161229により 11 09, 2011 に掲載

Thank you!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

GOOD DEAL

Reviewer2722882により 7 11, 2011 に掲載

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR EXTRA VIT E THIS IS THE TICKET TO GO ALONG WITH THE VIT. E YOU GET OUT OF YOUR FOODS.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent price/value

Reviewer2436167により 7 14, 2012 に掲載

Helps my dry skin in winter.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not sure

snowfitness1により 6 10, 2012 に掲載

I am unsure how to rate this because I noticed something that has me confused. I really liked the low price on this, so I bought it. But last night I decided to use one of the pills' contents on my lips (as I've done many times in the past), and there is no flavor at all. I am not an expert on vitamin E's flavor, but every single vitamin E pill I have ever used in the past a the exact same flavor, which I thought was distinctive to vitamin E itself. Hmmmm. Maybe it was the oil it was contained in that consistently had that flavor, because I noticed that this vitamin E is in a glycerine base. I would love to know more about this if anyone has this knowledge! :) In the meantime, I'll trust that it is indeed vitamin E.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Витамины как витамины

IrenVladiにより 11 26, 2013 に掲載

Выбор пали эти из-за стоимости и фирмы-производителя. Эффект от приёма витамина Е заметить сложно. Пришло на 10 капсул больше

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 24

1 2 3