JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My little Greyhound likes !

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

My italian greyhound is obsessed with them. they make her (usually hideous) breath smell fresh and clean and have really made a difference. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

GREAT!!!

4634052229208712990により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

I carry these to the dog park and every dog love these treats! I have a yorkshire terrier and the size of these treats are great for her; also because are healthy! These have a strong smell to fish and vegetables... but i don't mind. Bye!

A special treat.

5651228638928837756により Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

My dogs love them; even the fussy one. I ordered another pack. They'll be happy.

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

5006708943197687216により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Not impressed

Ioana-Cにより Oct 23, 2015 に掲載

I really hoped my dog would like those (and the chicken ones too), but she didn't. They are hard for her to chew and she ends up spitting them. They might work if you have a bigger dog, mine is a toy breed, cavalier king charles. Still, they seem pretty healthy.

my puppy loves it

5223683531656852803により Feb 15, 2016 に掲載

Good snack for puppy

Great doggie treats

4994112018502622553により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

My Jack Russell loves these treats.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is like catnip for my dog

5551595471430175575により Apr 29, 2016 に掲載

My dog goes absolutely nuts over these things. Her body shakes with excitement when we even get near the bag of treats. Honestly makes me wonder what is in them. They are quite small - we usually give her 4 or so at a time. But I will be stocking up on these. We also tried the chicken flavored, but these Salmon treats are her favorite by a mile.

My dog loves these

Reviewer2955824により Jan 20, 2015 に掲載

My dog is on a strict diet, so I can not give him much goodies. These are very small and with only natural healthy ingredients, so I have a good feeling when giving it to him. And he loves the taste and feel valued when he is rewarded with one of these. There are very many pieces in the bag, so it lasts an eternity.

My dog loves this!!!

4830009186985985152により Feb 20, 2015 に掲載

Great dog treats, my dog loves them and I don't mind handling them (unlike some other smelly dog treats). I throw in a bag every time I make an order on iherb!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 55