JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 47

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

My little Greyhound likes !

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

My italian greyhound is obsessed with them. they make her (usually hideous) breath smell fresh and clean and have really made a difference. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

GREAT!!!

4634052229208712990により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

I carry these to the dog park and every dog love these treats! I have a yorkshire terrier and the size of these treats are great for her; also because are healthy! These have a strong smell to fish and vegetables... but i don't mind. Bye!

A special treat.

5651228638928837756により Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

My dogs love them; even the fussy one. I ordered another pack. They'll be happy.

Not impressed

Ioana-Cにより Oct 23, 2015 に掲載

I really hoped my dog would like those (and the chicken ones too), but she didn't. They are hard for her to chew and she ends up spitting them. They might work if you have a bigger dog, mine is a toy breed, cavalier king charles. Still, they seem pretty healthy.

My dog likes it

5664004338163809252により Aug 13, 2015 に掲載

My dog has been having skin problems for a very long time. After I switch his treats to this, his skin clears out. Am so happy! I have just ordered the full range of this brand for my dog. (^_^)//

商品 1 - 5 の合計 47