JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Dogs like this!

Reviewer1605433により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

I especially like the fact that these is in tiny pieces, so it doesn't spoil the dogs appetite for their meal. Good ingredients and the treats are small and moist. Good large bag value. Will definitely buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great dog treats

Reviewer2073551により Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

Great healthy dog treats, great price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My dog loves them!

Reviewer3137441により Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

My dog enjoys them. They are a good size, and because they are moist you can break them in half or quarters easily if your daog is smaller or on a diet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love

Reviewer1150203により Dec 14, 2012 に掲載

My dog loves it. Good price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very nice

5391716716837164769により Mar 29, 2013 に掲載

My dog loves this treats, and they are perfect for training

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my dog loves them

4737536535470509350により Nov 21, 2013 に掲載

very good quality snacks, will sure order them again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My dog was happy

ShokoFlomelにより May 13, 2014 に掲載

My dog was happy to get these treats despite the fact that generally he doesn't like chicken! These ones were a success. They are little and it is convenient to use while training a dog. Мой пес был счастлив. Он у меня плохо кушает курицу. Скорее- нет, чем да. Но тут он ел с большим удовольствием. Вкусняшки маленькие, удобно использовать при дрессировке собаки.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My Doggies Love Them

Reviewer2844440により Jun 18, 2014 に掲載

I have two Yorkie Poos that eat em up.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mon chien est fou fou !!

4953652858343585286により Jul 17, 2013 に掲載

Une composition clean, tres peu gras et pratique. Mon chien en est fou ! Sans doute un peu petites pour les gros chiens...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My dog's love these treats!

4872941600397161431により Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

These treats have worked out very well for my two small dachshunds (about 16lbs each). I use these treats for training and to reward good behavior, and the dogs seem thrilled each time they get to enjoy one of these tasty morsels.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »