JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Solves my dog's skin problem.

5664004338163809252により Aug 13, 2015 に掲載

My dog has been having skin problems for a very long time. After I switch his treats to this, his skin clears out. Am so happy! I have just ordered the full range of this brand for my dog. (^_^)//

My dog loves it!

5410626004864636136により Jun 18, 2015 に掲載

Where I live, it is quite difficult to find affordable but healthy and safe treats for my dog. I am so thankful that Iherb carries Zuke's because the ingredients list is truly one of the best for dog treats. My dog absolutely loves the flavour. I love that it comes in tiny sizes, that is very suitable for training and will not make your dog fat.

My dog loves it!

whenthesunsleepsにより Jun 15, 2015 に掲載

It's one of her favorite treats :) Since it's less than 3½ calories per treat it's nice to use when training too :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ! ОБОЖАЕТ ИХ!

5006708943197687216により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

МОЯ СОБАКА СХОДИТ С УМА ОТ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ САМОЕ ТО! ПО НАШЕМУ КУРСУ, НЕ ДЕШЕВО КОНЕЧНО, НО Я БЕРУ СРАЗУ ПО 4 УПАКОВКИ, АКЦИЙ НА НИХ К СОЖАЛЕНИЮ НИКОГДА НЕ ВИДЕЛА! Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

My dog loves these

Reviewer3185982により Feb 06, 2015 に掲載

My dog loves these treats. They're healthy, tasty and perfect treat size. The treats are moist, but still doesn't leave marks on clothing, and in addition they don't crumble. Perfect to have in your pockets to reward your dog throughout the day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love at first sight, gotten sick of it in the end.

CheapAndChicにより Nov 19, 2014 に掲載

My dog loved this treat initially, but gotten sick of it after a few feeds.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Meus cachorros adoraram!!! My dogs loved!!

4975070940570124460により Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

Meus cachorros adoraram!!! De pequeno tamanho é fácil para comer. Muito bom. --------------------- My dogs loved !!! Small size is easy to eat. Very nice.

Great treats

4735003319916230030により Sep 13, 2014 に掲載

I really like these perfect size treats. I use them as training reward or at shows. My dogs loves them but they aren't picky eaters so they love all treats.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Small breeds will love it

4712849957199818320により Sep 08, 2014 に掲載

My dogs loved them. Great smell, very soft and ideal for small breeds

Doggie Treats

Reviewer3240743により Sep 01, 2014 に掲載

My Boston Terrier, Daisy Mae, loves these. Whenever she looks at me with that begging look in her eyes in between meals, I just put a few of these little treats down for her & she trots off fully contented.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25