JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cat's more agile

Reviewer1663253により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

I have been giving this to my 2 middle aged cats over the past 2 weeks and have noticed a marked improvement in their ability to jump up onto the bed, gate, etc. They had both got to a stage where they were pulling themselves onto the furniture with great difficulty but are now able to jump up without difficulty. I will be ordering this regularly now.

Maine Coone Howls for These Treats

Reviewer1797022により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

It is like he knows they ease his achy old hips - our Main Coone verbally begs for his treats before he starts off his day each morning - these treats seem to really help his old achy joints and I am very glad to have found these through iHerb. Every item we have purchased from iHerb is a quality product, including this one.

Amazing

Reviewer1920504により May 13, 2012 に掲載

For the last year my senior cat (16 yo and counting) couldn't even jump on the bad. It was hard to see the fear in his eyes each time he approached a furniture. Usually I'm suspicious about products with a dog's name or image but I liked the reviews and felt so bad for my cat. The ingredients are of high quality. The taste is very good (so says my little spoiled one) and it's soft. After two weeks my cat started to jump high. After a month I started to see bluer splashes... Ever since he is like at least 10 years younger and much happier. Jumping high, distance and racing the wind are now daily routines. Oh, be still my hurt :-)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Brilliant product and great value

4911457616886709686により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

I have a Scottish fold with congenital joint problems. So even though he's young, he needs to take glucosamine for life. I used to sprinkle powder on his dry food, but sometimes he would avoid eating it and leave it in the bowl; then luckily I discovered these treats. Firstly my cat LOVES them! They're really small, soft and chewy and smell great! Also, the bag is huge and contains about 100 to 150 treats (too many to count, sorry); great value for the price! At first I gave my cat 2 a day, as I've read you should do 4-6 weeks double dose at first to build up the joints. Now I'm at 1 at day maintenance dose, so each bag will last a long time. Glucosamine takes 4-6 weeks to work, so be patient; I've seen a noticeable change in my cats jumping ability! Do hope they never stop making these, as I plan to buy them from iherb forever.

My very picky cat...

Jennieにより Sep 24, 2011 に掲載

...gobbles these up! Great price too!

Good product

Reviewer2928529により Jan 13, 2013 に掲載

My cat likes it. The price is fine.

My Picky Cat Loves These treats

Reviewer2945577により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

My 15 year old cat Lucky loves these treats.

Awesome!

5571932294190402036により Mar 20, 2014 に掲載

My cat likes these, most days. They really seems to make a difference in her movement. She is 20 years old and after a couple of weeks of daily Hip Action, she seems 10 years younger! But some days, I'm not sure why, it's hard to get her to eat them.

Great

Reviewer3260068により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

My fussy (and poorly) half Korat loves these and they seem to be doing him good! He has an arthritic spine and these are helping him to get some bounce back. And, what a great price!!!!

Good product

Reviewer3306205により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

Great price too. Will continue to buy

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19