JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good for the whole family

Reviewer1184329により Sep 01, 2007 に掲載

I've been using this for years for my whole family. Unlike the adult version, it is alcohol free, and it tastes good enough to put directly on the tongue. This is the first thing I pull off the shelf when someone is threatening to get a cold or the flu. Gotta love it!

helps with winter snuffles

Reviewer1351982により Mar 29, 2008 に掲載

I have 2 daughters one is 15 months the other is almost 3 they both love the flavor of these drops and I have no problems getting the to take this product. It also really helps to keep away the winter snuffles.

Great health benefit

Reviewer1458989により Sep 02, 2008 に掲載

Appears to work well with my son. We looked around for several immunity medicine and this seems to work. So far, my son has not had a cold or serious illness since taking it...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My kids love this and it works!!

Reviewer1620513により Aug 16, 2009 に掲載

It is supposed to taste like raspberry but my kids say it tastes like caramel. My 3yr old nags me for it throughout the day and my fussy 9yr old enjoys it. It also works - we are in the grip of a winter full of wierd and wonderful new viruses (including the bird flu) and yet using this and liquid garlic, (hand sanitiser too) my children are all virus free and have been throughout the winter. One negative - its a very small bottle and doesnt last long.

Helps prevent colds

Reviewer2508001により Jan 26, 2011 に掲載

I don't use this product everyday (as it's rather expensive). But when I sense that my 3-year old daughter may get sick, e.g. sneezes a lot or she is around other sick kids, I will give her a dose. Each time this seems to have prevented her from catching a cold, or shortened the duration/severity of her cold.

Good product

Reviewer2447529により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

The kids like it. I mix it with their juice.

My son loves it

Reviewer3325921により Mar 02, 2009 に掲載

I started using this while my son was in daycare and always getting sick. It seemed to help keep him healthy ,or at least shorten any illness. He recently was the only one in the house to not catch a cold. I use it for 5-7 days before or after exposure to people with colds or places where he usually would get sick from such as starting school or playgrounds. He loves the taste and doesn't mind taking it like the medicine when he is sick.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I think it's not working

Reviewer3337772により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

I' ve used two bottles for my kids, but they gets cold every two weeks..

tried for 1 week

Reviewer2426904により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

my 3 year old get a cold every week from nusery, i tried this for one week and he got a full on cold again, not effective, waste of money, and he did not like taste!!!

Most of my kids love it

Mommawommaにより Dec 25, 2008 に掲載

My kids hate the regular immune support, but we mix it in juice. I was hoping this would save me the hassle of mixing it. It works. I can just give it directly to my kids and they enjoy it. Except for my 8 yr old who runs for a drink of water. The original formula has been keeping my family healthy for 15 years now.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24