JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This is a great source of fibre. I don’t take enough fibre from vegetables and fruits daily so it really helps to pro mote regularity in the bowel movements. I take 4 per meal. The fibre also helps to slow blood sugar spike if there are a lot of simple carbohydrates eaten. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The same company also has a vegan caps version for slightly more if gelatin is an issue. The price is very cheap even if I take 8 capsules daily. Note that you will need to drink a lot of water for the fibre to work well. Soups work well imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great source of fiber

Reviewer1742629により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

I've been using Yerba Prima Psyllium Husk Caps for several years. They are easy to take, have no side effects and are an excellent source of fiber. I take two caplets with each meal. They help with regularity and lowering cholesterol.

Good choice for fiber

Reviewer2231101により Feb 13, 2009 に掲載

Great product- it's the only brand I use

Psyllium Husks Caps

Reviewer3116213により Mar 06, 2009 に掲載

These are effective and inexpensive. They are a great value!

m.a.Randolph ma

Reviewer1249760により Jul 09, 2009 に掲載

wonderfull product.It works very good.

great

Reviewer2265790により Jul 10, 2009 に掲載

moves things right along.

Good for traveling

Reviewer2688941により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

Excellent source of fiber and a good value.

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps,

Reviewer1611482により Feb 01, 2010 に掲載

I started using Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps, as a supplement to doing a ten day detox in combination with wheat grass capsules (protein) and it's done wonders for my overall health and digestive system. All my adult life I've had complications with my digestive system and now it's pretty much non-existent. I still take the supplements every day as a part of my routine and I recommend it to any one who wants a healthy lifestyle - fiber is crucial to a healthy diet.

good reliable product

Reviewer3119460により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

good reliable product.

Finally

Reviewer1795148により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

I am in my 50's and have had "issues", I take only 1 of these at night and have shown results. I will continue to buy this product, it has helped a great deal.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15