JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This is a great source of fibre. I don’t take enough fibre from vegetables and fruits daily so it really helps to pro mote regularity in the bowel movements. I take 4 per meal. The fibre also helps to slow blood sugar spike if there are a lot of simple carbohydrates eaten. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The same company also has a vegan caps version for slightly more if gelatin is an issue. The price is very cheap even if I take 8 capsules daily. Note that you will need to drink a lot of water for the fibre to work well. Soups work well imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps caused bleeding...!

Reviewer2256537により Aug 26, 2013 に掲載

Soon after I started taking 2-caps daily (1 with breakfast, and 1 with dinner)- I noticed a few black flecks (blood!) in my stool, and I don't have hemorrhoids! I immediately stopped taking them, and black stopped. I then tried Futurebiotics, Colon Green 25-day Cleanse (with Psyllium, and...)?- Started with 3 per day (2-days) on an empty stomach, and then upped it to 6 per day?- Big easy BM's..., and No black! BTW!- Their CS recommended 2hrs before medication, best at bedtime ,and Not after drinking alcohol.

Unclear labelling

Reviewer2395964により Sep 25, 2012 に掲載

I thought I orderd vegecaps. I wish they would specify, as they look very similar on the website. Disappointed. I'm sure they work just fine.

Very filling

Reviewer2942622により Sep 24, 2012 に掲載

Great to curb hunger, keeps you nice n regular, drink plenty of water with them.

okay

Reviewer2154861により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

great

Good value

Reviewer1343667により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

This is a good diet fiber supplement. I use this regularly.

Finally

Reviewer1795148により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

I am in my 50's and have had "issues", I take only 1 of these at night and have shown results. I will continue to buy this product, it has helped a great deal.

good reliable product

Reviewer3119460により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

good reliable product.

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps,

Reviewer1611482により Feb 01, 2010 に掲載

I started using Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Caps, as a supplement to doing a ten day detox in combination with wheat grass capsules (protein) and it's done wonders for my overall health and digestive system. All my adult life I've had complications with my digestive system and now it's pretty much non-existent. I still take the supplements every day as a part of my routine and I recommend it to any one who wants a healthy lifestyle - fiber is crucial to a healthy diet.

Good for traveling

Reviewer2688941により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

Excellent source of fiber and a good value.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15