JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Handy Packets of Low Cal non GMO Sweeteer! GREAT for Dieters!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

Xylitol is an ideal sugar replacement since it is a low calorie sweetener with no aftertaste. It is nice that this is gluten free, as well as non-GMO. Since it is Low Calorie it is good for those who are dieting.

Tastes great !!

5481288061650510229により Dec 06, 2014 に掲載

Love this product, very convenient to take anywhere.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

exelent but feels like sugar

4830348561422125469により Jun 25, 2014 に掲載

meaning it makes me crave for another coffee and something sweet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. This is good stuff.

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

GOOD: No aftertaste. Wrapped in high-quality paper, these do not break in my pockets. BAD: None. Other: Please take a look at My Profile for other Great Products.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Almost like sugar

5647573623480778391により Sep 04, 2013 に掲載

It doesn't change the taste of the beverage it is put in but you need a large amount to make it sweet

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

does not taste like sugar!

Reviewer2357750により Apr 29, 2012 に掲載

I tried xylosweet, hoping that it would be a good substitute for sugar. However, after trying it, didn't taste like sugar at all. I can't believe that people write that this product taste like sugar, when it clearly doesn't. I do like however the some packets and if you don't like the after taste of stevia, you can mix xylitol with stevia in order to reduce the aftertaste.

Love the individual packets

Reviewer2415732により Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

This brand doesn't seem as sweet as others I've tried, but I love the individual packets - great for tea and other things where small quantities are needed.

A good sweetener

Reviewer1300166により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

Tried this for the first time and am pleased with the product, but it usually takes two packets for a cup of coffee.

Handy but I need 3 packets for a single beverage

Reviewer1410663により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

It's too many to carry around. Have to re-stock each time I'm going out. But still better than alternatives. Stevia, which could be pretty good, just does not taste right nor do the other "fake" sweeteners.

Great on the go

Reviewer2848619により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

I take these wherever I go for my coffee and tea on the road. Great price

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32