JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

yum!

Reviewer2084079により Jul 19, 2010 に掲載

This is the best tasting sweetener I have ever tried, and I have tried them all. I cannot tell the difference between sugar and xylo-sweet. The only disadvantage I find is using it in cold foods like iced tea. I found that if I dissolve it in a little hot tap water first it works.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. This is good stuff.

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

GOOD: No aftertaste. Wrapped in high-quality paper, these do not break in my pockets. BAD: None. Other: Please take a look at My Profile for other Great Products.

no aftertaste either

Reviewer1866604により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

As a type II diabetic this is an important element of my diet. It is the only non-sugar sweetner I have tried that does not have an aftertaste (in coffee)

disappointed

Reviewer2051291により Nov 12, 2010 に掲載

I was amazed that this product is not sweeter than it is, and compared to NOW Zylitol, it takes almost 3 packets to equal one of NOW's product...

Just like sugar

Reviewer1618824により Mar 04, 2009 に掲載

I love this product, better for your teeth than sugar. The only flaw is the thickness of the packet, I wish the packets were thinner and easier to tear. Great product overall.

Great product

Reviewer2966228により Nov 25, 2009 に掲載

I like this sweetener in my coffee. It has no aftertaste and just gives enough sweetness to satisfy. i only need one packet in my large cup of coffee in the morning.

We are impressed

Reviewer2266627により Jun 02, 2009 に掲載

We love it. Of course, it is not just like sugar but I have some problems with my blood sugar and this is a great way to be able to drink ice tea or sweet coffee once in a while. Because of the cost I use half the amount I would in my ice tea but we are fine with that.

Almost like sugar

5647573623480778391により Sep 04, 2013 に掲載

It doesn't change the taste of the beverage it is put in but you need a large amount to make it sweet

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

does not taste like sugar!

Reviewer2357750により Apr 29, 2012 に掲載

I tried xylosweet, hoping that it would be a good substitute for sugar. However, after trying it, didn't taste like sugar at all. I can't believe that people write that this product taste like sugar, when it clearly doesn't. I do like however the some packets and if you don't like the after taste of stevia, you can mix xylitol with stevia in order to reduce the aftertaste.

love the packets

Reviewer1673078により Jan 07, 2010 に掲載

handy for when I am going away from home

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34