JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

World Organic, リキ・ケルプ、2オンス (59 ml)

¥457

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Seems to help

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1177983により Jun 23, 2009 に掲載

I bought this to help boost my thyroid function. Although tests ordered by my doctor did not indicate any problem, a number of factors, plus results from basal temperature measurements, convinced me that I was dealing with hypothyroidism as I pass through menopause. After using this product for about two weeks as directed on the bottle, I have noticed a definite increase in energy and stamina. And it's much less costly than prescriptions, even with health insurance. So far, so good!

Lynette

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2432853により Feb 02, 2008 に掲載

I have noticed that my hair is starting to grow in although I have only been on the product for a couple weeks.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

great way to get more iodine

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1499622により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

I have an under-active thyroid and my doc recommended kelp (for iodine). If you need more iodine and can't stand the taste of kelp, or if you hate the idea of adding yet another pill to your daily regimen, this stuff is a fabulous way to effortlessly boost your iodine levels. I can detect no taste at all (even in plain water), and neither could my very picky husband when I added some to his water without telling him.

No taste

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2834180により Jul 20, 2010 に掲載

There is no taste to this product. Easy to take because I just drop it in water & drank every day. I gave it 5 stars because of this. You have no way of knowing if it is working. I just believe it is.

Great Stealth Iodine

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

BeautifulDreamerにより May 06, 2009 に掲載

This liquid kelp is colorless and has no discernable flavor. I put this into our family's "ice water" in the fridge so whenever someone drinks water, there's some bonus iodine included and no one's the wiser. I wish this came in bigger bottles!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 20