World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, 90 Veggie Caps

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Vitalzyms Great for Colitis

Posted by Reviewer3008463 From California on Apr 24, 2008

This product saved me during my previous bout of Colitis, removing all symptoms of mucus, blood, and inflammation. Taken moderately (2-3 times a day X 1 pill) can bring back a calm balance to the bowel.

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1720829 From Arizona on Feb 27, 2010

Incredible research was done on this product, and what it does to relieve pain, clean "stuff" out of the body, help us digest food better, and so many more things. It's an awesome product! I took it for awhile and it made me feel SO much better. I can't believe the small one is being discontinued! I was just going to re-order it because I just saw a video by a leading Cancer doctor who has been curing people of cancer and diabetes -- mainly because of enzymes helping the cells to get what they need and clear out the body -- and because of a diet change that he recommends. Anyway, enzymes are helping tumors to go away. I saw a headache that someone had here -- if you don't drink enough water and take these, because they're helping toxins to leave the cells, that could cause a headache. You need to drink lots of water.

pulmanary help

Posted by Reviewer2837641 From Florida on Mar 16, 2010

my husband has cronic pulmanary fibrosis. i believe these capsules have helped him and am ready to order more.

Vitalyzm

Posted by Reviewer2324750 From Florida on Nov 22, 2010

I have been using this product before which is excellent. Your customer service and quick shipment is excellent. Thank you for being so dependable. I haven't explored the website as a whole for other products. Keep up the good service!!

Enzymes work

Posted by Reviewer2249903 From Australia on May 26, 2011

My wife uses these and finds they work for her needs. I have used them as well and they provide a level of effectiveness which cannot be denied.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »