JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!

Reviewer1720829により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

Incredible research was done on this product, and what it does to relieve pain, clean "stuff" out of the body, help us digest food better, and so many more things. It's an awesome product! I took it for awhile and it made me feel SO much better. I can't believe the small one is being discontinued! I was just going to re-order it because I just saw a video by a leading Cancer doctor who has been curing people of cancer and diabetes -- mainly because of enzymes helping the cells to get what they need and clear out the body -- and because of a diet change that he recommends. Anyway, enzymes are helping tumors to go away. I saw a headache that someone had here -- if you don't drink enough water and take these, because they're helping toxins to leave the cells, that could cause a headache. You need to drink lots of water.

Vitalzyms Great for Colitis

Reviewer3008463により Apr 24, 2008 に掲載

This product saved me during my previous bout of Colitis, removing all symptoms of mucus, blood, and inflammation. Taken moderately (2-3 times a day X 1 pill) can bring back a calm balance to the bowel.

Another incredible product

Reviewer1845923により May 03, 2008 に掲載

I take 5 of these at night on an empty stomach as a maintenance supplement. I used to have a cronic contact dermatitus that completely went away after taking this product.

One of the Best

4888314454039199496により Apr 23, 2012 に掲載

One of the best natural antiflammatory herbs I've ever taken!

pulmanary help

Reviewer2837641により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

my husband has cronic pulmanary fibrosis. i believe these capsules have helped him and am ready to order more.

very good

Reviewer1703308により Oct 21, 2008 に掲載

very good product, has help greatly with pain in my knee and ankle....I feel much better since using this.....

Help at Hand

Reviewer2844524により Apr 21, 2009 に掲載

Very early stages using Vitalzym but I'm starting to feel some relief from a couple of swollen arthritic fingers. If this continues to improve I will re-purchase Vitalzym.

Enzymes work

Reviewer2249903により May 26, 2011 に掲載

My wife uses these and finds they work for her needs. I have used them as well and they provide a level of effectiveness which cannot be denied.

Vitalyzm

Reviewer2324750により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

I have been using this product before which is excellent. Your customer service and quick shipment is excellent. Thank you for being so dependable. I haven't explored the website as a whole for other products. Keep up the good service!!

Vitalyzm

Reviewer2554378により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

I do not know if it helps me in reducing scars, but I decided to give it a go.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16