JA

商品 11 - 15 の合計 50

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Dude!! Get this stuff!!

Reviewer1207155により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

These enzymes are awesome! I have a rebirth of vitality and life!

Vitalzym

Reviewer2884480により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Service is quick and accurate

Reviewer2212945により Oct 14, 2011 に掲載

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Mulitiple advantages to Vitalzym.

Reviewer2805669により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

Vitalzym is a great product. It was suggested to me by a friend who mentioned the reduction of pain from an old injury. I had suffered from ankle pain on and off from a old ankle sprain and torn tendon. It worked no more ankle pain within 4 days WOW. Surprisingly to me i found there were mulitiple advantages to this product. I found reduced bruising time, better digestive health and amazingly a increase in energy throughout the day. Love this product.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good for Piriformis Syndrome!

Reviewer2729351により Aug 15, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking Vitalzym for about 6 weeks now and I feel so much better! I've had Piriformis Syndrome (a type of sciatica) for five years. I have trouble walking more than a quarter mile and have trouble getting comfortable in bed due to the chronic pain. Vitalzym has greatly reduced my pain! It's not a cure, but I'm sleeping so much better; I can finally lie on my left side for the first time in five years! I'm not sure if it's inhibiting inflammation or if it's working on scar tissue or both. Either way, it's working great and I'm a huge fan. I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write this one in the hope that it might help others. Best wishes in finding a cure for your pain.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 50