World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym、全身および消化器式、450ベジキャップ

¥ 11903.37
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Mulitiple advantages to Vitalzym.

Posted by Reviewer2805669 on Jul 19, 2011

Vitalzym is a great product. It was suggested to me by a friend who mentioned the reduction of pain from an old injury. I had suffered from ankle pain on and off from a old ankle sprain and torn tendon. It worked no more ankle pain within 4 days WOW. Surprisingly to me i found there were mulitiple advantages to this product. I found reduced bruising time, better digestive health and amazingly a increase in energy throughout the day. Love this product.

Headache Free

Posted by Reviewer2757809 on Apr 06, 2010

I discovered this product after first learning about systemic enzymes online. After timely research on the various enzymes out there, I made my decision and ordered Vitalzym. This product is wonderful. I used to take Advil at least 3X a week for headaches and neck paid but ever since I have been taking these pills I have no need for Advil. It's really amazing as I thought I would need Advil for the rest of my life because doctors couldn't do anything to explain my frequent headaches. All they did was prescribe muscle relaxers which were only a temporary relief. I also have problems with pregnancy due to tubal blockage and have been taking these pills to see if they might help free the tubes of scar tissue and adhesions. Doctors don't think this product will do anything to help but I have done it there way and spent thousands of dollars with surgery and that didn't help either. This time I decided to give Vitalzym a try against their advice. I will touch base with IHerb if I have any success. As for those people who are skeptical about this product, please give it a try, you will be amazed TO!

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Jul 23, 2008

Excellent for setting the system right. It's true we lose enzymes as we get older-this is the remedy. I seriously bruised my elbow recently, it was about as ugly as it gets. I took 6 of these every two hyours for two days and after briefly getting really inflamed, it was back to normal by the third day.

Top Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Aug 09, 2008

This is really an excellent formula. Be prepared though for a few days to a week of soreness while the Vitalzym goes to work repairing joints and the rest of the body. An excellent product that really works.

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym Vegetarian Formula

Posted by Reviewer2315509 on Sep 18, 2008

Addition of these enzymes to my daily routine has been helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and controlling pain and inflammation is important to my daily routine.