JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

vitalzym

Reviewer2828248により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

these tabs are great.will keep ordering them as they help with my fibroids.I have now got a friend taking them as well.I hope they work fo her as well

I love it

Reviewer2555309により Jan 14, 2010 に掲載

great all natural vegerarian product excellent gastrointestinal enzymes that aides in digesting and helps your body in breaking down foods.

Truly Amazing

Reviewer2877288により Jan 11, 2010 に掲載

This product has given me hope,i have been taking it for 3 months,had a lot of pain from ovarion cyst and now i'm pain free,it worked on a lot of other things as well.

Great Product

Reviewer2831372により Jan 09, 2010 に掲載

this stuff really works. It got rid of my scar tissue after having surgery!

Excellent product/excellent service

Reviewer1980575により Jan 02, 2010 に掲載

I'm a long-time user of Viatalzym and find it very effective with a scar tissue problem. I can buy it in several locations but much prefer IHerb.com because of their speedy service. I've NEVER had a problem with any order through IHerb.

Viatlzym Enzymes

Reviewer2788163により Dec 30, 2009 に掲載

These are the best enzymes on the market. Anyone over the age of 40 needs to take enzymes since our body stops producing them. I've recommended them these to many of my friends and family.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Vitazym

Reviewer3167519により Nov 30, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product, not my first bottle and won't be the last. Good health is all it brings. A must for everyone that is interested in their health.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Soreness removed used for awhile

Reviewer2166616により Sep 19, 2009 に掲載

I started this product about 5 years ago and used it religiously. I found it absolutely helped with joint pain especially when getting up in the morning. Always having to take it on an empty stomach was a challenge, but sometimes I took it even though I had eaten. I quite the product about a year ago and slowly started experiencing pain again, I recently reordered and my joint pain is slowly easing again, must be the product!

VITALZYM!!!

Reviewer3021287により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

THIS IS A WONDERFUL! PRODUCT!!

Fantastic product!

Reviewer3307225により Aug 13, 2009 に掲載

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています