JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Hybrid - Neither Here or There

4826714255549365370により Sep 10, 2013 に掲載

This so-called "hybrid" doesn't compare with the enteric coated, more effective product by World Nutrition. The Vegetarian formula is still expensive, but did little to reduce the inflammation. This is a compromise which does not deliver.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

noticed a difference in two weeks

Reviewer1674257により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

I tale about 12 a day, have Afib, there has been a big improvement, I am still experimenting with the dose. I also take Medizym 10 a day

Vitalzym

5649090018879980606により Aug 19, 2012 に掲載

I have Type 1 Diabetes and shortly after starting this vitamin, I have reduced my mealtime insulin by a couple units. Also, I have more energy and feel better overall. I am not saying this is curing diabetes by any means, but I am saying I like what I see.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good for Piriformis Syndrome!

Reviewer2729351により Aug 15, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking Vitalzym for about 6 weeks now and I feel so much better! I've had Piriformis Syndrome (a type of sciatica) for five years. I have trouble walking more than a quarter mile and have trouble getting comfortable in bed due to the chronic pain. Vitalzym has greatly reduced my pain! It's not a cure, but I'm sleeping so much better; I can finally lie on my left side for the first time in five years! I'm not sure if it's inhibiting inflammation or if it's working on scar tissue or both. Either way, it's working great and I'm a huge fan. I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write this one in the hope that it might help others. Best wishes in finding a cure for your pain.

great enzyme product

5510887179825478824により May 30, 2012 に掲載

Super fast international shipping. Sure will buy again.

vitamins

Reviewer1691682により Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

this is an excellent choice, and an excellent company.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Service is quick and accurate

Reviewer2212945により Oct 14, 2011 に掲載

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.

Vitalzym

Reviewer2884480により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

Excellent...

Reviewer2977054により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

Helps me with fibrocystic breasts - helps digest dairy and other stuff that's tough on my system.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Mulitiple advantages to Vitalzym.

Reviewer2805669により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

Vitalzym is a great product. It was suggested to me by a friend who mentioned the reduction of pain from an old injury. I had suffered from ankle pain on and off from a old ankle sprain and torn tendon. It worked no more ankle pain within 4 days WOW. Surprisingly to me i found there were mulitiple advantages to this product. I found reduced bruising time, better digestive health and amazingly a increase in energy throughout the day. Love this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 50