JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Vitalzym cured 20 year problem

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3169861により May 12, 2008 に掲載

I have had a lump (possibly a growth of some kind) at the back of my skull on my left side for approximately 20 years. I often had headaches that radiated from that spot also. After taking Vitalzymes for two straight weeks (5 in the morning and three at night) I noticed strange sensations coming from that area and felt like the area was releasing toxins and breaking up the lump. The lump is gone now and no more headaches from that area at all. I feel so much better too. I love Vitalyzym. Thank you for the service and fine products you provide. Ginny

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

better than any modern medicine on the planet

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2882800により Dec 26, 2008 に掲載

I was extremely sick for months, tons of antibiotics, steriods, you name it, constant trips to the er, doctor etc. It was finally under control but I was not cured and the doctors didn't know what it was that was making me sick, I couldn't breath, had migraines, always tired, never felt well, then some more doctor trips, I had started taking supplements of vitamins, herbs and minerals. Another trip to the dr. revealed I had fibroids, cysts and endometriosis, they wanted to operate, after more research, I started the vitalzym, I haven't any any asthma attacks, any headaches, my fribroids, cysts and endometriosis are gone. I feel like me again, I have energy again, and haven't seen the dr. in months.

US - Arizona - Very powerful

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

MartyWilsonにより Nov 12, 2007 に掲載

Vitalzym has cut pain where other products haven't been able to. The inflammation that I have experienced has been dramatically reduced by using this product. I did, however, note that the pain I usually have in my right arm after typing long hours has been reduced significantly by eliminating wheat from my diet. The Vitalzym still helps with vitality (less muscle pain) and my ability to work long hours. My husband loves it as well!

very good product!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2360193により Dec 30, 2007 に掲載

Both husband and I love the effect on our overall health! Clears out brain fog and body stiffness when you find the right dosage.

Never miss a day

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1991595により Jun 29, 2009 に掲載

These are excellent. I mainly take them to keep the candida away

商品 1 - 5 の合計 50