JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

I love Vitalzym!

5405511431517694405により Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

I use Vitalzym for endometriosis. With regular use, I find it helps greatly with pain and blood flow (sorry for too much information - I just want to share for other women with endo). Of all the supplements and food I eat to help my endo, Vitalzym is the best.

Ss]o far so good

Reviewer1991595により Jun 04, 2010 に掲載

this is the first bottle of the liquid gel formula. It seems to be as effective as the discontinued Vitalzys.

Vitalzym

Reviewer2571969により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

Since starting the use of this product my digestion has improved the quality is excellent.

Did Nothing

Reviewer1273182により May 29, 2012 に掲載

This product did nothing for me, a total waste of money, I started at one and worked my way up to 10 capsules twice a day, I didn't even get the die off symptoms that a lot of reviewers talked about, if that's not bad enough, I brought not one but two bottles of these, thinking that maybe it just needed more time. Do not make my mistake, do not waste your money on these.

So Far So Good

Reviewer1049160により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

I think in the case time will tell. I am 60 years old and have notice a considerable drop in strength and stamina over the past 4-5 years. I have read and listen to a lot of reviews and literature on the usefulness in providing nutritional support for: inflmmation, pain, fibriods, fibrosis, autoimmmune system, viruses, excess scar tissue, and muscle sorness. I also have Hep-C. I'm hoping for positive results - but - again - time will tell. Not just from 180 capsules over 30-40 days.

don't waste your money

5472663691728874592により Nov 28, 2014 に掲載

I never write these but I want to do this one as this product is quite expensive and I took one with 360 capsules. This new formula did nothing for me even with 12 capsules/day on empty stomack so I will try the old one many people are so happy with.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6