JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Not good

Reviewer1118719により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

Many of them were rancid, I won't buy again!

Rancid Nuts

Reviewer1235636により Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

I ordered this product and the "Now Foods" Brazil nuts. The Now Foods not only taste much better, but they are also fresher. I wanted to try these because they are "Organic," though it does not much matter in a certain type of nut. I purchased Brazil nuts online, because the local Whole Foods Market Brazil nuts are almost always rancid! Most people have no idea apparently what a rancid Brazil nut tastes like: a strong chlorine taste and aroma will burst in your mouth once you bite into it. (In other nuts, it varies.) Bottom line: The difference between "Woodstock" and "Now Foods" Brazil nuts: 1/2 the Woodstock bag were rancid nuts, versus only one or two single nuts per bag out of the Now Foods bag.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Woodstock nuts are the freshest and most delicious of all

LeslieKentonにより Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

I have ordered many organic nuts from various companies and I couldn't disagree more with the previous review. ALL of Woodstock Farms nuts are superb. I can't imagine anyone giving them a one star review.

Delicious

Reviewer3104881により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

We are finding our first bag of Woodstock Farms Organic Brazil Nuts to be delicious. It's a challenge to limit ourselves to just two every other day or so in order to be prudent about selenium intake. We store them in the freezer to keep them as fresh as possible.

great!

Reviewer1053096により Oct 16, 2014 に掲載

I buy these again and again, they are great!

Nice and Fresh!

5534303202323310979により Nov 11, 2015 に掲載

These were not rancid and were much enjoyed!Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6