JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

mr molloy

Reviewer1056396により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

great product fast despatch & delivery very pleased

Terrific in Coffee!

Reviewer2287175により Nov 07, 2008 に掲載

This is a great sweetener to use in coffee and plain yogurt.

Esther from Portland, OR

Reviewer2282292により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

I've replaced Equal with Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia - I just use 3 small drops in my coffee. Tastes great and leaves no after-taste. Price is right - half of what is charged in the stores.

yum!

Reviewer2803714により Jan 15, 2009 に掲載

In our home we use this in hot tea & it's a treat! No aftertaste, no bitterness. It is wonderful, especially in vanilla hazelnut & sugar cookie tea :)

Vanilla creme liquid stevia

Reviewer2800355により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

Great product.

GREAT TASTE!

Reviewer2001251により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

This stuff is fantastic. The taste is perfect...does NOT taste like licorice as I had heard in the past of stevia. I find I do need to add several more drops than what is suggested on the bottle to achieve the 'sweet' flavor. Lasts long even with the extra drops used! Already purchased 2 bottles...one is on 'reserve'...

Would definately recommend

Reviewer2600510により Dec 11, 2008 に掲載

I love this product and I got it a really great price!

stevia

Reviewer1985470により Feb 26, 2009 に掲載

absolutely the best,especially the vanillacreme flavor,i use it almost every day.

Honey & Stevia

Reviewer2362151により Mar 04, 2009 に掲載

I am not low calory. I am picky about sweetners. I love honey, it has so many great qualities. I also love this Vanilla Creme Stevia in drinks, can't drink plain water all the time. It even fights cavities. Makes a good rinse after the honey

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Reviewer1839209により May 15, 2009 に掲載

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE CHOCOLATE ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 371