JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Terrific in Coffee!

Reviewer2287175により 11 07, 2008 に掲載

This is a great sweetener to use in coffee and plain yogurt.

Esther from Portland, OR

Reviewer2282292により 1 07, 2009 に掲載

I've replaced Equal with Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia - I just use 3 small drops in my coffee. Tastes great and leaves no after-taste. Price is right - half of what is charged in the stores.

yum!

Reviewer2803714により 1 15, 2009 に掲載

In our home we use this in hot tea & it's a treat! No aftertaste, no bitterness. It is wonderful, especially in vanilla hazelnut & sugar cookie tea :)

Vanilla creme liquid stevia

Reviewer2800355により 1 18, 2009 に掲載

Great product.

GREAT TASTE!

Reviewer2001251により 1 29, 2009 に掲載

This stuff is fantastic. The taste is perfect...does NOT taste like licorice as I had heard in the past of stevia. I find I do need to add several more drops than what is suggested on the bottle to achieve the 'sweet' flavor. Lasts long even with the extra drops used! Already purchased 2 bottles...one is on 'reserve'...

Would definately recommend

Reviewer2600510により 12 11, 2008 に掲載

I love this product and I got it a really great price!

stevia

Reviewer1985470により 2 26, 2009 に掲載

absolutely the best,especially the vanillacreme flavor,i use it almost every day.

Honey & Stevia

Reviewer2362151により 3 04, 2009 に掲載

I am not low calory. I am picky about sweetners. I love honey, it has so many great qualities. I also love this Vanilla Creme Stevia in drinks, can't drink plain water all the time. It even fights cavities. Makes a good rinse after the honey

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Reviewer1839209により 5 15, 2009 に掲載

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE CHOCOLATE ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Liquid Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1037717により 6 09, 2009 に掲載

Very happy with my purchase. Product came safely wrapped and was not damage. Ordered overnight ship and my order came promptly. The price was excellent.I love the vanilla creme flavore Stevia. It is not as bitter as plain stevia, and it is great in my coffee...like a fancy flavored late! Thank you!!!!

商品 51 - 60 の合計 365