JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Oatmeal enhancer

Reviewer1858166により Nov 20, 2008 に掲載

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Reviewer1667778により Dec 28, 2008 に掲載

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

love sweetleaf stevia.

Reviewer3019647により Mar 23, 2008 に掲載

The vanilla flavor is really good. I will always keep this around for sweetening oatmeal, yogurt, and tea.

very nice

Reviewer1309237により Apr 10, 2009 に掲載

sweet and not bitter. Very pleasant vanilla taste, not overwhelming and very natural . Love it.

great sweetner

Reviewer2937505により May 13, 2009 に掲載

I just love this flavor it goes great with tea and coffee. I also put it on plain yogurt it gives it a taste of sweetness. You don't need much though.

Yummy

khi-73により Aug 27, 2011 に掲載

Tasty drops. 3 drops in a glass is perfect. More gives a strange aftertaste.

The Best Stevia I've Used

Reviewer3033976により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!

Absolute favourit!

lipslifeにより Apr 14, 2012 に掲載

Wonderful vanilla taste. Use it to sweeten everything: coffee, tea, chocolate, smoothies, oats, you name it...

Stevia Vanilla Cream by Wisdom

Reviewer1572395により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

I love this reminds me of cream soda. Only draw back when frozen in ice cream leaves after taste if not eaten right away.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best tasting liquid stevia vanilla flavor I've tasted!

thesvetlanaにより Aug 04, 2010 に掲載

Tastes great! I have tried many different brands of liquid stevia and consistently Wisdom brand tastes the best. They should all be refrigerated to preserve their freshness and flavor, it says so on the label.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 365