JA

お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Taste

Reviewer2121008により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

Would work in coffee.

Good but has after-taste

Reviewer1599612により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

I prefer not to use this to sweeten drinks or for things with only a few ingredients. The after-taste is too strong to use in those situations. I do like to use it when baking or making something that has a bunch of ingredients because the aftertaste is much less. But the fact that is has no calories or sugar make it worth the after-taste in general.

From norway

Reviewer1354445により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

I dont like the taste. Its so bitter. But I guess all stevia has that bitterness to it.

Wisdom Natural Is OK But Not Too Vanilla-Tasting

Reviewer2237173により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I purchased two different kinds of vanilla liquid stevia at the same time to compare them, and preferred the other one. (See my Singing Dog review.) Wisdom Natural is all right but more generic tasting and rather plain -- sweet with a hint of vanilla, as I perceive it.

ok

Reviewer1745533により Jun 05, 2011 に掲載

not as potent as I'd expected, apart from that I'm satisfied.

OK

Reviewer2541215により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

I found a fake aftertaste with this.

Ok

Reviewer1621299により Jun 16, 2010 に掲載

I've tried a few of the Vanilla flavored stevia to do a "study". This one came in 2nd, though it was riding close. It's not sticky like the NOW French Vanilla, which is a plus. The Vanilla Creme flavor is just that, a flavor and not the real McCoy. That said it does the job, with no fanfare. I've noticed if one used too much stevia, it sort of cancels itself out and becomes icky. Best for drinks. For baking, try low glycemic coconut palm sugar! Cool stuff, available on iherb. :)

Another tasty flavored Wisom Natural Stevia product

Reviewer2983241により Aug 24, 2009 に掲載

For health reasons I have had to completely eliminate sugar from my diet. While the English Toffee flavored Stevia is my favorite, the Vanilla Creme flavor is also delicious. (Good in unflavored almond or soy milk for your breakfast cereal.) Note: can be a little bitter if you use too much.

Really tasty in my tea

Reviewer2576408により Aug 19, 2008 に掲載

I really enjoy the Vanilla Creme in my tea. My only criticism is I need, for my own personal taste, a lot more than the serving size. So its a little pricey.

商品 21 - 29 の合計 29