JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ok

Reviewer1745533により Jun 05, 2011 に掲載

not as potent as I'd expected, apart from that I'm satisfied.

Wisdom Natural Is OK But Not Too Vanilla-Tasting

Reviewer2237173により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I purchased two different kinds of vanilla liquid stevia at the same time to compare them, and preferred the other one. (See my Singing Dog review.) Wisdom Natural is all right but more generic tasting and rather plain -- sweet with a hint of vanilla, as I perceive it.

From norway

Reviewer1354445により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

I dont like the taste. Its so bitter. But I guess all stevia has that bitterness to it.

Good but has after-taste

Reviewer1599612により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

I prefer not to use this to sweeten drinks or for things with only a few ingredients. The after-taste is too strong to use in those situations. I do like to use it when baking or making something that has a bunch of ingredients because the aftertaste is much less. But the fact that is has no calories or sugar make it worth the after-taste in general.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Taste

Reviewer2121008により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

Would work in coffee.

Good product

Reviewer1867528により Sep 14, 2011 に掲載

A bit "fake" taste and not very vanilla like, but it's ok to use in coffee, sweet pancakes and stuff like that.

Tastes like candy

Reviewer1124894により Oct 01, 2011 に掲載

I bought this for making marshmallows, and to be honest, that's the only thing I can think of using this for. The taste is just too candy-ish to use it in oatmeal or coffee/tea in my opinion.

all right

Norwegianchickにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

lovely vanilla taste. works wonderfully with various recepies, natural yoghurt, smoothies, frosting, cereal... but if you use too much (Just one drop too many) it tastes really yucky and bitter/artificial. I think my stomach reacts to this one, but I have no idea why. It's not like that with the other stevia products i've tried.

like it

GUD351により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

I used this as sweetening in tea and in hot chocolate, gives a good taste

商品 21 - 29 の合計 29