JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

like!

Reviewer2664178により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (alcohol based). The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

Grrrreat!

Reviewer2151755により Aug 05, 2010 に掲載

I love this specially with carob! Taste is really good and real!

Tastes great!

Reviewer3336134により Dec 03, 2010 に掲載

Added to unsweetened coconut milk - it tastes like a vanilla milshake!

Taste like vanilla icecream

Reviewer2408619により Dec 04, 2010 に掲載

Recommended

Great stuff, great price

5494460406381950056により Jul 31, 2013 に掲載

Don't use too much or you might notice that slight fennel/licorice aftertaste from the stevia. Best used sparingly. If you want a strong vanilla flavour, might want splurge and use a vanilla bean. This is cheaper than the extract I was using, so that's not a problem! Looks like it'll last a very long time. Look forward to trying other flavours

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Reviewer2221060により Apr 21, 2015 に掲載

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Sooo Yummy!

Reviewer2869993により May 04, 2015 に掲載

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

The Best Sweetener

ChloeAlexandraにより Nov 13, 2015 に掲載

This product is fab! It is so convenient being in liquid drop form. It has a nice subtle vanilla flavour. I use it daily, from adding it to my almond milk coffee to my warm oats. I even add a few drops into my homemade almond milk. One bottle goes a very very long way, I'd say almost 6 months for me! 5 drops is enough to sweeten my coffee & the drops are so minuscule, they go a very long way. Apart from coconut sugar, this is the only sweetener I use. Keep one in the fridge at work if you are a tea/coffee drinker. For how long this bottle lasts, it is extremely great value! I used to buy a natural powdered stevia from the supermarket & not only was it expensive, I went through it so quickly. Liquid is much more potent.

nice for baking

Reviewer2719843により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

adds great flavour to cakes and sweets

Stevia

Reviewer3022289により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 371