JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tastes stevia

4651697520842479587により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

It tastes stevia, a taste you need to get comfortable with. And its a bit synthetic...

Flavouring

4734509974943550381により Jun 18, 2014 に掲載

Perfect to mix in quark, smoothies and pastries! Available in many different flavors.

neutrel

5658019232820389851により Jul 03, 2014 に掲載

i dont like really like this. add extra one more drop and the whole drink will taste funny.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good quality, taste a bit unpelasant

5267688710481577199により Oct 05, 2014 に掲載

Didn't love the taste, although I guess stevia tastes the same always. The vanilla flavor is not very strong in my opinion. Easy to use and good quality product. If you like the taste of stevia, I'd recommend this.

A Little Disappointed

5185897634086374873により Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

I thought that this would have a more creamy flavor to it but unfortunately, it's just sweet with a very subtle vanilla flavor. I bought this because I thought it would enhance my banana & date smoothies... but it just made it taste weird.

Good for Drinks

uprootfromoregonにより Feb 10, 2015 に掲載

I bought this to use in iced coffee. While I am mostly content with the product, it can easily taste bad if you accidentally use an extra drop. I normally use 2 drops and more leaves an unpleasant taste. Strong smell of vanilla is pleasant.

Really tasty in my tea

Reviewer2576408により Aug 19, 2008 に掲載

I really enjoy the Vanilla Creme in my tea. My only criticism is I need, for my own personal taste, a lot more than the serving size. So its a little pricey.

Another tasty flavored Wisom Natural Stevia product

Reviewer2983241により Aug 24, 2009 に掲載

For health reasons I have had to completely eliminate sugar from my diet. While the English Toffee flavored Stevia is my favorite, the Vanilla Creme flavor is also delicious. (Good in unflavored almond or soy milk for your breakfast cereal.) Note: can be a little bitter if you use too much.

Ok

Reviewer1621299により Jun 16, 2010 に掲載

I've tried a few of the Vanilla flavored stevia to do a "study". This one came in 2nd, though it was riding close. It's not sticky like the NOW French Vanilla, which is a plus. The Vanilla Creme flavor is just that, a flavor and not the real McCoy. That said it does the job, with no fanfare. I've noticed if one used too much stevia, it sort of cancels itself out and becomes icky. Best for drinks. For baking, try low glycemic coconut palm sugar! Cool stuff, available on iherb. :)

OK

Reviewer2541215により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

I found a fake aftertaste with this.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 29