JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

funny bi-taste

Reviewer2344870により Apr 26, 2011 に掲載

didn´t much care for this stevia product, tastes really funky and gives a bitter aftertaste!

Tastes terrible

Reviewer1809375により May 20, 2011 に掲載

This was my first time trying a stevia product and I chose this one after reading all the good reviews. I was disappointed. It has a terribly bitter aftertaste that lingers in the mouth for an unbelievably long time. I can't use it, it was a terrible purchase.

Not for me

Reviewer3200778により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

Can not get use to the Stevia flavor. Would so much like to enjoy this, but do not. I think it has a really bad aftertaste. For people who like Stevia I am sure this is super. For me it does not work.

Taste wierd

ling76により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

This do not taste like vanilla, just wierd and strong stevia.

unpleasant taste

Reviewer2607528により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

Did not like. Constant bad taste.

Bitter!

Reviewer2681046により Mar 12, 2013 に掲載

This thing turns awful in coffee: yes, the vanilla aroma is nice, but it's not very sweet and 3 drops already turn the whole cup awfully bitter. What a shame.

4756213167339460021により Jun 17, 2015 に掲載

Dont like this. Weird taste and to sweet. Taste not very much vanilla. And you have to refrigerateafter opening. Wont buy again.

Strong aftertaste :(

5313072276472843270により May 28, 2013 に掲載

I had really high hopes for this product! Most reviews are really positive so I had high expectations but the aftertaste is really really strong! The aftertaste is stronger than the sweetness. I tried it in milk and yoghurt but it was not tasty! The vanilla is really nice though!

Yucky

4632647219502291936により Jun 09, 2013 に掲載

I thought this vanilla creme was going to be delicious from the reviews posted here. I must be a supertaster because to me and my family it tasted horrible. With a terrible aftertaste too.

Wasn't too fond of this

Reviewer2849284により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol. I won't buy this again.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 22