JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not the best liquid stevia.

Reviewer2766789により Jun 14, 2011 に掲載

Not bad tasting, but the vanilla flavor isn't very strong, and for some reason this isn't as sweet as some of the regular liquid stevias - have to use a lot of droppers.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

5039840588388189826により May 04, 2016 に掲載

I really don't like the after taste so I tend not to use it as much as I'd hoped.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not sure if id buy this again

5435419455865642911により Jun 15, 2016 に掲載

was hesitating on buying this flavour, but a i love soda caramel i thought i'll have a go based on some reviews btu somewhat disappointed - mayeb if i find the right balance of drops it migth work ,for now there is too much after taste

Reviewer3026067により Mar 08, 2015 に掲載

tastes fake/too perfume-y.

Not for me...

Reviewer1930378により Jun 08, 2012 に掲載

Just can`t take the stevia taste...

Strong aftertaste

Reviewer1521026により Jun 30, 2012 に掲載

Obviously it's impossible to find stevia sweetener without the non pleasant aftertaste. when I made raw dried fruit snack balls with it, it came out OK, but whenever I put it in my tea and coffee, I regret it.

Ok

4974333381151160327により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

A bitt funny taste of vanilla

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Leaf Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, Vanilla Creme

5471009996239944287により Dec 15, 2014 に掲載

Same review applies as the previous one for the Hazelnut flavoured Liquid Stevia.

Has bitter aftertaste

Reviewer1622454により Feb 22, 2009 に掲載

From the other reviews here I had high hopes for this stevia but it has the same awful, bitter aftertaste that other brands have. The Vanilla Creme flavor smells very nice but unfortunately is overpowered by the bitter stevia.

Sweetener type of aftertaste

Reviewer2636728により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

I was a bit disappointed when this left a quite hollow, sweetener type of aftertaste to my raw chocolate. Smells lovely though.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12