JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it

Reviewer1644324により May 09, 2010 に掲載

The peppermint flavor is really good. I use this product in tea.

Stevia Liquid Peppermint

Reviewer2136388により Oct 07, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product I have been using for over a decade now. This shipment arrived promptly and was packaged very well. iHerb has the best price on this product with great incentives!

PHENOMENAL!

Reviewer2129396により May 31, 2011 に掲載

I would give this flavor 10 stars if I could! Not too many people seem to have this flavor but it is a diamond in the rough! The peppermint is so true to taste with absolutely no aftertaste at all. I go through 1 bottle in about 3 days I just can't get enough of it! I use it in my coffee which is amazing, a few drops as a breath mint, as well as in my chocolate protein shakes blended with unsweetened almond milk-tastes just like chocolate mint ice cream! I imagine this flavor would be delicious in just about anything... just think of what food item or baking item might taste good with a little mint and here is your answer. This flavor is worth the cost hands down!

great

Reviewer1457310により Feb 07, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful in drinks.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Reviewer3190447により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

Great product! Really enjoy the flavors. Great service

Mint tea

Reviewer2490497により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

I add to iced tea and also use it in chocolate pudding for a great minty taste

Good!

Reviewer2010946により Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

It's peppermint, it's good quality. Great in cocoa.

great taste

Reviewer1913608により Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

I have to drink a lot of water every day and putting something heathy in my water is one way I get all that water down. I grow mint in my yard and I make a pitcher of water with mint leaves and a dropper or two of the Pepperment. It has a great taste and I don't have trouble finishing my pitcher of water. Tee

great

Reviewer1258019により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

awesome taste! makes a great pepermint mocha if you add the chocolate stevia too.

Peppermint

lillanneにより Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

I love peppermint and when I saw stevia with thsi taste, I just had to order. It smell peppermint, but not sure it tasted peppermint. But ok in yoghurt and as a sweetener.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35